• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Suppressors Anyone else have a 9x23 Win?

slothlacrosse

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 19, 2010
CENTCOM
Here's mine
ChrisT9x23ScoutXLion-8xx.jpg

ChrisT9x23ScoutXLion-5xx.jpg

ChrisT9x23ScoutXLion-3xx.jpg

ChrisT9x23ScoutXLion-1x.jpg

It's a Fusion Firearms, and yes, I drank the Kool Aid and got the IonBond finish

Re: Anyone else have a 9x23 Win?

Looks very well made. What kind of accuracy are you getting out of it? I've heard a lot of good things about the 9x23.

I have a Colt conversion barrel that I put in a combat elite sometimes,mine shoots very well.

I have a full house custom 1911 made by EGW. It was fitted w/ 2 Bar Sto Barrels. One is 9mm and other is 9x23. Real nice setup.

I don't own a 9X23 but that is a gorgeous pistol bro. I've always liked the matte finish w/stainless accents.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fast eddie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone ever look into the ballistic differences btx this and the 38 Super? </div></div>

Yes. It's generally between 100-150 fps in favor of the 9x23.

Josh

do you use 38 super mags ?
how does the it compare to 357 with 125gr ?

Very nice.

Can't say I have a 9x23 but I have several .38 Super's so I've never bothered with the 9x23.