• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Suppressors Anyone else have a Leviathan’s suppressor on order?

737LRD

Private
Minuteman
Jul 3, 2014
I have one I ordered in July and can’t get a hold of them.

Leviathan is a one man show, so responses tend to take a while. I recommend calling him if you haven't already. Here's a past thread of a user that had a difficult time contacting Leviathan, I recommend you read between the lines of the complaint: https://www.snipershide.com/shootin...their-suppressor-update.6905634/#post-7335161
Thanks for the link. I’m pretty much in the same situation. I did get an email back in October saying my internal we’re don and just waiting on the tubing. I called and sent an email a week ago.

I'll never understand the desire to buy a can from an unproven company.

For the money and time it takes to play, why risk it?

I understand your point. But my counter to that would be... how did the proven companies become proven? Chris from Leviathan has always been a nice guy to talk with at the many matches I’ve seen him at. Seems he had some issues getting materials for whatever reason and is a one man shop trying to get off the ground. I hate waiting like the next guy but I ordered one from him as well, knowing full well a wait was probably in my future. It is what it is.

@737LRD I can empathize. Last year I was originally going to buy a TBAC, but I decided at the last minute to put in an order for a Leviathan. I thought I would support the little guy, get a can for future bolt gun competition, and buy a separate heavy duty can for an AR. I ordered in July as well. I'm not getting good vibes either with the comparison to Diversified Machine components, and the increasing lead times. I've noticed that Leviathan recently put up a note saying that cancelled orders have a 50% restocking fee. I haven't decided whether I stick with the order, or take the 50% on cancelling.

Last edited:
@737LRD I can emphasize. Last year I was originally going to be a TBAC, but I decided at the last minute to put I put in an order for a Leviathan. I thought I would support the little guy, get a can for future bolt gun competition, and buy a separate heavy duty can for an AR. I ordered in July as well. I'm not getting good vibes either with the comparison to Diversified Machine components, and the increasing lead times. I've noticed that Leviathan recently put up a note saying that cancelled orders have a 50% restocking fee. I haven't decided whether I stick with the order, or take the 50% on cancelling.

Where did you see the 50% restocking fee?

Edit: Disregard, I see it on the product page

Last edited:
I don't have a dog in the fight since I can't own a suppressor. I have though shot with the man a few times and he in all appearances seems like a good guy. Give him an old school phone call and see what happens.

I’m waiting on my order from May. I’ve found email is the best way to get ahold of Chris. Every time I try and get a timeline I get a general answer. I’m not canceling my order. I believe I will get my suppressor.

Thanks for the link. I’m pretty much in the same situation. I did get an email back in October saying my internal we’re don and just waiting on the tubing. I called and sent an email a week ago.

I was told the same thing regarding the tubing last fall. I’ve called and texted him with no reply. I can live with the waiting but I would like to have a timeline.

@737LRD I can empathize. Last year I was originally going to buy a TBAC, but I decided at the last minute to put in an order for a Leviathan. I thought I would support the little guy, get a can for future bolt gun competition, and buy a separate heavy duty can for an AR. I ordered in July as well. I'm not getting good vibes either with the comparison to Diversified Machine components, and the increasing lead times. I've noticed that Leviathan recently put up a note saying that cancelled orders have a 50% restocking fee. I haven't decided whether I stick with the order, or take the 50% on cancelling.

TBAC is a small company as well that happens to build the best titanium suppressors. There is absolutely no reason to not support them plus they have the best customer support and will always call you back within 24 hours

I haven’t done the paperwork so I’m not in a bind. I ordered a Thunderbeast in September and had it in 4 weeks and the paperwork done in 5. Just waiting on Uncle Sam to finish!