• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater anyone else watch Sons of Anarchy

Re: anyone else watch Sons of Anarchy

i dont know , all i do know is my wife was pissed she through a pillow across the room and was like im going to brake a nail on that fool. lol lol

think it was bull he lives but make for a good thick plot next season too bad we have to wait 9 months for it sept 15 ot close to it

Ive been a loyal watcher of this show since season 1. Its about the only thing I watch on TV anymore besides the Outdoor Channel. No, its not "real", but alot of the shit in it is somewhat accurate. I grew up around bikers and a "club". It wasnt a big club, but a true club nonetheless with most all the members being criminals and plenty of "outlaw" shit going on all the time.

The writers have done a damn good job with keeping the twists and turns coming. I never figured on the two mexicans being spooks. I was hoping Clay's ass would be taken out, but I guess they need him for the next season. I figure its got atleast 2 more seasons unless they just blow it in 2012.

Well, this season is definitely starting with twists and turns. But this latest episode with Opie was a definite surprise.

I wish they would drop the Jemma Jacks baby momma soap opera bullshit. We don.t need any skank drama taking away from shooting drug dealing explosions and betrayal. I now call it my "scooter trash soap opera". When I tell people what I'm watching.

damn, can't believe Opie is gone, Jax is definitely a different man now, could be good for the club and really bad for Pope, I can only hope because the baby drama is getting old.

yep its getting stale the storie needs to amp up or it be same old thing

lat episode is turning really stupid with the mom, wife, ex wife soap opera, they should be behaving but nooo they have to start some crap for added drama, it does not look too good anymore.

The episodes are getting kinda old with the baby momma BS. I am waiting to see what Jax has in store for dipshit, he will not let Oppie die without getting some kind of revenge.

SOA is kinda like a scab. Its rough and ugly and you know you should leave it alone but you just keep picking at it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SOA is kinda like a scab. Its rough and ugly and you know you should leave it alone but you just keep picking at it. </div></div>

Maggot nailed it. I put up with the baby momma drama just to get to the tough scenes about the club struggling to cope with Opie's martyrdom (what else could you really call it?). Still one of my favorite shows.

I tried to start watching at the start of the season but its just way to confusing if u dont start at season one.

I didn't realize the the creator,Kurt Sutter,plays Otto.But I agree with what a lot of people say about him using the series a a vehicle for his wife,Katy Sagal/Gemma.I watch SOA to see lots of cool Samcro/IRA/Cartel,etc violence.Not that soap opera with Gemma and Jax's first wife that to me seems to really derail the pace of the show.It reminds me of Boardwalk Empire,which could be so cool with all the gangsters,especially "Gyp",and the producers want to spend half the episodes on either Nuck'y untalented mistress,or worse yet,his boring wife.

Some predictions for next season:

1)Tara doesn't make it to next year. Niether does Tig or Unser. Juice too, maybe.

2) Clay will. He should have been dead years ago, but they are gonna keep him around.

3) We're still gonna be stuck with Gemma next year.

4) The only reason I can see for keeping Lyla is so that she can be Jax's next ol' lady. I'm okay with this,as long as she's not written to be incosistently brilliant/idiotic like they do with Tara.

5) Opie should be wearing the Seargent at Arms patch, but it fits on Chibbs too since Ope's not available.

6) Can't wait to see Tig's face when Jax hands him over to Pope. Hoping at some point we get a similar sequence with Clay and Rosevelt. Really can't wait to see Rosevelt's recaction to finding out that the Sons now accept black members.

Jax yelling all the time annoys the shit out of me.

This has been the best season by far though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rangerwalker71</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who is the guy how beat Auto, and was fallowing Tara and the Kids? </div></div>

He's an ex US Marshall and the brother of the nurse Otto killed in prison. I think he has a screw loose.

Well not sure ill be watching next season after the death of opie.. only character i could relate to think that one gonna hurt the show...