• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Suppressors Anyone ever deal with Customizedcreationz?

randyk338

Private
Minuteman
May 3, 2005
Erie, PA
Has anyone here ever delt with this company? They are out of MI, I am haveing trouble getting in touch with them.

Re: Anyone ever deal with Customizedcreationz?

I've had em do a few things for me and never had a problem.

Re: Anyone ever deal with Customizedcreationz?

I would wish you good luck...... but you will probably need more than that. Contact the SigForum mods. Specifically LDD. Todd also responds quicker to posts there than he does via anything else.... especially those that aren't worded nicely. Expect some sackriding from all the other idiots, plus several other people in a likely similar (or worse, if I was still in "dealings" with him) situation to appear.

You would be wise to not let this "go", nor try and be nice, nor try and forget and think it will go away. Play for keeps, because it's your stuff on the line and more than likely it will only get worse. You have been warned.