• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Anyone from Armageddon Gear on the Hide?

mrtoyz

Armchair Commando
Minuteman
Jul 11, 2009
Western WA
Hoping to find someone on the Hide from Armageddon Gear. Left 2 messages with them Monday and Tuesday of last week, no call back... frustrating to say the least.

Hoping to find someone on the Hide from Armageddon Gear. Left 2 messages with them Monday and Tuesday of last week, no call back... frustrating to say the least.
Probably trying to get caught up after the AG cup.
If you have FB that might be worth a try.

R

Mon-Tues last week was smack in the middle of the AG Cup. Try giving them a call today during business hours (they're Eastern time) and you should be able to get in touch with someone.

Reactions: Danattherock
The recent Armageddon gear cup was a big deal and took a lot of work. I shot a PRS match this past weekend with one of their main employees that had to travel a long ways to and from. I'm sure they're getting caught up on emails and such today. Perhaps try a phone call if you're in a hurry.

Good afternoon @mrtoyz! I (obviously) don't get on this site very often but will from here on out. I really hope you have already been taken care of by now seeing that you posted this message 3 months ago. Is there anything I can help you with?

Reactions: Wyfox
Good afternoon @mrtoyz! I (obviously) don't get on this site very often but will from here on out. I really hope you have already been taken care of by now seeing that you posted this message 3 months ago. Is there anything I can help you with?
pM’d you