• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Anyone from Illinois?

Re: Anyone from Illinois?

I just noved to Bartlett, its to the north.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: varmint6</div><div class="ubbcode-body">knox? where the heck is that?</div></div> Galesburg

I'm headed up to Freeport this weekend and can bring weapon and ammo if anyone wants to pull triggers in the area.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: brasscow</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: varmint6</div><div class="ubbcode-body">knox? where the heck is that?</div></div> Galesburg </div></div>
ahh I know where that is.

mattoon

former sight of future gen
still looking for that swamp the d.o.e incompetents cited .
maybe the t.s.a will find it in one of those enhanced patdowns/molestations

I'm near midway airport, in a suburub of Bridgeview.

I shoot at ISRA in kankakee... Anyone a member there?

im in wheaton. i usually go out to the range in bristol but im dieing to start shooting at longer ranges. can anyone help with a location

Aurora sportsman club, waterman IL has 600yds, for 2011 they reduced the fee to about 500 for the first year, details on the website, monthly new member orientation sat 2/12 10 am, I should be there, have my sponsor signed and ready to go

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lpd5408</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally from Belleville but now live in Charleston Illinois. </div></div>

I am in Belleville, Member of Highland gun club. Looing to find the closest longer range. Good shootin everyone

Well I figure I might aswell chime in too. I live out in the boonies inbetween Monee, Frankfort, & Peotone.
I pretty much just shoot out here, I haven't done any shooting past 300yds yet but i plan on it cause I have the land to do so.
I'm working on getting a rifle set up for more LR type shooting, I was raised using mostly shotguns for hunting and up until reciently I haven't had a rifle capable of any form of long range shooting.
My rifles up until reciently just consisted of a Ruger 10/22 and a surplus norinco SKS.
In the last year I've added a 16" AR15 all done out, cause I've always wanted one, and a custom Savage by Kevin Rayhill in .300wm for my LR gun.
I'm also getting a 6.5 Grendel upper from Scott @ Specialized Dynamics but that won't be here for a bit.

I may be from the Peoples Republic of Chicago. But since I can't admit to this hobby there that's the best I can do.

Anyone from Central IL. Springfield area? I'm always looking for new people to shoot with.

I live about 15 min from sfield and work there...always down to shoot...get ahold of me if you're game...or anyone else at that matter...

I'm on the Iowa/Illinois border near Rock Island. I'd be willing to drive a bit to get to a nice place to shoot some distance though. Shoot me a PM if you have something.

If any of you IL people are within driving distance of Farmington, Missouri, be sure to check out Asymmetric Solutions. They have a precision rifle range that you can get out to 740/800 yards on and will be opening up another PR range for 1,000 yards+ distances.

Asymmetric Solutions USA |

Might have to check that out even though it's about 3 1/2 hours away. I am going to get signed up at pasa but would like to shoot farther than that next year.