• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Anyone from Middle Tennessee ?

Re: Anyone from Middle Tennessee ?

West TN checking in, near Jackson.

Brighton TN here, hour north of memphis and bout 45 min south of jackson. Also a member of Mid south shooting Ass.

Bartlett-- just east of Memphis

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: latisimusd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Magforce,
Welcome to the 'hide'
I'm a mid TN guy.
Nolensville area.

Regards,
</div></div>

Bellevue here and brand new. I think I need to try that Nolensville feed mill for a sandwich.

All these people but no decent Matches, Shoots Etc. Need to get something going folks !

I have 450 yards at the house, and 2000 + up the road (crop dependent)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AKAce</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All these people but no decent Matches, Shoots Etc. <span style="font-weight: bold">Need to get something going folks ! </span>

</div></div>

100% Agree!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pinmaster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AKAce</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All these people but no decent Matches, Shoots Etc. <span style="font-weight: bold">Need to get something going folks ! </span>

</div></div>

100% Agree!!! </div></div>

F Class Matches pretty much monthly in Tullahoma at AEDC range.

Anyone in the Signal Mountain Area want together for tea/beer/Jarritos/BYOMargita at Ayala's? Let me know.

We can talk about ranges and access then. Shoot me a PM.

Nolensville, Tn here shot at the gallatin range as a kid. Not much long range I have found here, other than a few farms. Love to deer hunt, giant whitetail. Looking for a good deer lease as well.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gooseklr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not much long range I have found here, other than a few farms.</div></div>

Same problem I am having.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AKAce</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All these people but no decent Matches, Shoots Etc. Need to get something going folks !

I have 450 yards at the house, and 2000 + up the road (crop dependent) </div></div>

Ace so far you are the only one who has offered any sort of range. When are we shooting? I work 24 on 48 off so just about any weekend is good.

Come on folks, lets get something going ! Anyone going to the Snipers Challenge in GA next month ? We need to start meeting up and getting some shoots lined out. Plenty of us to do it.... Unless Nobody needs the trigger time ?

I am looking for a "Partner" that wants to get Serious about shooting some matches. Prefer someone in south Mid TN, but if you don't mind a lil driving and are available most weekends. New or Experienced, With or without your own gear... PM me !

is Clarksville to west or north for middle TN club?...lol

Guys 2 times a year in milton Tn a group of us get together. We are all members of the www.snipersparadise.com site. I think we meet again in Oct. some time. Anyways its a private farm that was turned into a private airfield and we can get out to 1450 yards. Metal target set up every 50 yards Awesome time they allow the first 50 to sign up in and everyone has a place on the range we shoot Friday - SundayFrom sun up to sun down. Check it out if your interested.

Outside of that I havent found anyplace to shoot more than 300-400 yards.

AKAce maybe we can get together for lunch and see if you and I can come up with a place to lease once a month that we can shoot long range. I have some ideas of how to do it just need to secure the land.

I have the land for a few folks, just not a pile.. 5 or 6 would be no prob out to 2000 yards. And, I have up to 450 at the house with Steel. But it's a couple hours south west of Nashville.

Any of you guys familiar with CMNSPWR? If so, would you please tell him that I want my stock or my money back! He's been giving me the run around on a stock that I purchased from him for a 10/22 and I feel like he's been lying to me! Just FYI that you might watch purchasing anything from him!
Thanks Jason

I just moved to the Clarksville area and would have no problem driving to shoot with some of you guys. PM me any time. I will be mostly shooting on post but would like to get out a little farther.

White House, TN

I have gone to the Montgomery County Shooting Complex south of Clarksville. They have a nice pistol and 100 yd set up, tons of shotgunning, and a 400 yard range.

Anyone near Crossville? Im looking for a good place to get 1000 yds plus, don't mind leasing land either...

Long Range,
Distorted is currently on the back burner due to the many VA appointments and Voc Rehab appointments I have. That is keeping me pretty busy along with home 'work lists'.
Once I get everything squared away, I can concentrate on getting Distorted up and running again because that is more trips to Nashville for the briefings and tax set ups that have to be done there(in other owrds, a real pita). Distorted was a little side project used to fund deployment packages and something to get the Hide and other groups top shelf stuff at the lowest prices. When we get up and running here it will be so much better because we want to make sure we are not only very legal, but we want to start as a shop with what used to be referred to as a 'Class Act', not the half assed 'I got me a cigar shop with some old dumpster chairs for a 'club' ' kind of place

I'm another one here in Mid TN. Keep me posted if there is going to be shoot sometime soon. Also is anyone going to the Mammoth Sniper Challenge in Jan?

ABN_LRSD,

Tn is a Dry State for shooting. Folks talk about it, but it rarely happens. I suggest looking at KY, AL, SC and GA if you want to get any practice or shoot competitions.

Yes, my crew will be at the Mammoth

I'm in Middle Tennessee also. Living in Murfreesboro and wanting to meet up with some like-minded individuals.

My Range is about 2.5 hours from Nashville, but crop dependent we have almost Unlimited distance. I prefer to meet folks and <span style="font-weight: bold">Let</span> them buy me lunch before giving a open Invite, due to them still allowing <span style="text-decoration: underline">Anyone</span> to use the Internet..

My vote is to have a meet & greet at the Flying Saucer in Nashville before we all get warm and fuzzy on a range. That way we can get all the bullshit stories out of the way and get down to business when it comes trigger time.

Just wanted to say howdy. I live up here in the eastern corner. I am currently shooting at the Norris range in Norris, Tn. But I am currently working up my skill level to go to Oak Ridge.

Ace I live at Adamsville, i shoot sometimes with a guy out to 1025 yds and would like to shoot longer ranges. 338 needs a place to streach its legs. I shoot with a guy from Childers Hill also, think you may have talked with him at gun store in Savannah.

I know this is an old post, but I'm new to the site, and I wanted to say that this is bar none, one of the best sites for communication and information I've seen in the past few years.

I'm interested in shooting <300yds to get my feet wet, Its been a few years - 15 to be exact, since I got out of the army and other than monthly pistol shooting I've been to a rifle range once.

As far as rifles go I've got a FA-91 308 win, and an AK ... nothing for any serious long range shooting since I have no scope.

I will be checking the other pages for info on optics and bolt rifles.
Thanks again for this wonderful site.
Your friendly Greenhorn

Lets all agree on having a lunch get together in Nashville soon and discuss how we can figure out a place we can all meet and shoot. Maybe we can find something that gets us over 400 yards. I am considering purchasing some land east of Lebanon or something and getting a Range cut out with a back mount and all that. Maybe next summer but in the mean time come up with something. Would anyone be up for lunch in Nashville near 100 oaks mall there is a Logan's? If so Email me lets get this rolling heck maybe we can all start coming up with something as well as sell and trade back and forth and I also to bulk purchases we can get better prices like that also.

You get it lined up and I am in, Magforce... but good Luck. I never seen a State like this, nobody wants to shoot.. just Talk.

I want to shoot, but there just aren't a lot of choices in the middle Tennessee area. Especially since I don;t know anyone who knows about any private ranges either. I'd be happy just finding a 200 yd range near here.

As far a lunch goes, I'm game. My schedule is a bit wonky due to my erratic work schedule. But PM me and we can work something out.

Guys, I have been shooting alot at Range 16 on Ft. Campbell. It has steel out past 700 but my 338 LM is almost done so we need to get this 2000 yard shoot setup, Ace.

Come on guys I am tired of shooting with the same guys with their hunting rifles at 50 yards all of the time!!

Can a Civy shoot up there Mac?

I've not been up to Campbell area since I got out in '95.

I'm still working up my first build, I'm staying in the 308 family with a rem 700 sps as my base.

what are your thoughts on the public range just south of Clarksville with the 400 yd range? I was thinking of starting out therefor my mid range (200-400yd) shooting.

Not too sure. There are some that shoot there but I think they are dependants.

I have never shot at another range around here off post. So can't really comment.

Lunch sounds great. I have to admit, my work keeps me from shooting as much as I would like to.

Ace has my contact info, got to shoot a comp with him once.

Let me know...

Rick

Lol, let me know how that Lunch works out... i will keep going Out of State to find people who Actually Shoot. TN must be a AR15.com sponsored State.

Well I just got back myself still no one has a place to shoot on. I have a buddy that I need to call he has up to 600 yards in Mt Juliet I'll see what he can allow some of us to do.

So who all from the TN area is going to the Mammoth Challenge just to spectate the shoot?

I've been hearing about this range from a friend, he said the range goes up to 1800m

Nice place for those of you who have some long legs to stretch

But there is a range just south of Clarksville that has a 400m range. Not that long for most of you, but plenty long for me in my sorely out of practiced state...

Checking in from Franklin Tn. I wouldn't mind driving a little to get to a range that has 600-1000 yard lines.

There is a 1000k match at Arnold AFB on March 20th. I don't know if it is sanctioned and for a score or not, but I'll be there shooting. I was out there Sunday and it was more of a practice match. I'll be the 6'4 350# dude in the obnoxiously large excursion.
Chris