Anyone from northeast Ms

bab029

Hammer Mechanic
Belligerents
Minuteman
May 16, 2011
Louisiana
You can’t be far from k&m and providence hill is having matches pretty regular down near Jackson.

bigwatchpilot

Captain
Belligerents
Minuteman
Mar 16, 2012
Memphis, TN
Thanks big watch pilot, does K& M have rimfire benchrest matches?
Not that I am aware of. No benches at K&M that I know of...check their website. BUT...In Lakeland TN there is MSSA (Memphis Sports Shooting Association) http://memphis-ssa.net/

They have the most comprehensive competition range I know of. Large complex that supports, shotgun, rifle, pistol, cowboy action, 3 gun action, benchrest, and F-Class. Check their website out they have 22lr benchrest every Wed, I believe and a great group of guys to shoot with.

Cuzz

Amory Ms
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jun 29, 2018
North East Mississippi , near Amory
Not that I am aware of. No benches at K&M that I know of...check their website. BUT...In Lakeland TN there is MSSA (Memphis Sports Shooting Association) http://memphis-ssa.net/

They have the most comprehensive competition range I know of. Large complex that supports, shotgun, rifle, pistol, cowboy action, 3 gun action, benchrest, and F-Class. Check their website out they have 22lr benchrest every Wed, I believe and a great group of guys to shoot with.
Thanks

Face

Private
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2018
Sorry those are more prs style matches. Didn't see benchrest. They were doing 22lr benchrest matches at tupelo trigger time.

drwood96

Samsonite! I was way off!
Belligerents
Minuteman
Sep 16, 2017
Tuscaloosa, AL
Not many club type matches close by, any informal stuff around this area?
You’re only two hours way from Alabama Precision in Carbon Hill, AL. Great club match that's very new shooter friendly. Hit me up if you decide to shoot one and I’ll squad with you.

Enough Said

Staff Sergeant Taylor
Staff member
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Minuteman
Apr 10, 2005
Anchorage, AK
I’m from Kosciusko, and my Mother still lives there. I visit once/twice a year but never travel a rifle.
Looking to bring Lowlight down and run Precision Rifle Courses once a year.
Anyone willing to be the “sponsoring member” of that? Sponsoring Member gets the word out and helps Frank and I get traction.
We need a fully supported range to rent (steel to distance), a classroom, and nearby lodging / meals.
We currently teach in AK, MN, IA and TN. I’m looking to support the shooters in my native MS.

Any help or just point me in the right direction would be great.

— Taylor

Reactions: Face and hcsd54

hcsd54

G14 Classified
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jan 27, 2008
Gulf Coast
I’m from Kosciusko, and my Mother still lives there. I visit once/twice a year but never travel a rifle.
Anyone willing to be the “sponsoring member” of that? Sponsoring Member gets the word out and helps Frank and I get traction.
We need a fully supported range to rent (steel to distance), a classroom, and nearby lodging / meals.
We currently teach in AK, MN, IA and TN. I’m looking to support the shooters in my native MS.

— Taylor
I'd love to go to this if y'all come down this way!

MadRussian85

Private
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jun 25, 2017

— Taylor
May want to contact Gunline Shooting in Carthage Ms

Enough Said

Staff Sergeant Taylor
Staff member
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Minuteman
Apr 10, 2005
Anchorage, AK
Unfortunately, we are "over"booked for 2021, with Courses scheduled or requested in CA, UT, AK, NE, MN, IA, MO, TN, PA and VA.
If some time opens up, I will try to arrange something back home in Central MS.