• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Anyone get their hands on a Q Full Nelson?

Winny94

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Nov 19, 2013
    I would assume with Kevin being the brains behind the development, it's a great suppressor, but I cant find many reports on it - anyone have any firsthand knowledge?

lonestar boars has some videos up on youtube. He also has a fix

I bought two. Just waiting on transfers. In our testing it sounds incredible on a .270 as compared to a SRT Shadow XL. And it sounds better than a Sandstorm. The most impressive thing was the lack of gas blow back to the shooter on a custom built G2. Lots of internal volume so very low gas pressure as compared to everything else we have here.

DPMS G2. It's just a light weight AR10. We buy the whole gun, gut them and rebuild them from the ground up. You end up with a more ergonomic AR10 at a fraction of what they weigh....

Oh I got ya. Im familiar with the new DPMS's but just wasnt able to discern thats what you were referring to.

Well correct me if I'm wrong but he went to sig first and then to his own company. The SIG .30 cal TI and .338 cans posted similar numbers to that review.

Well correct me if I'm wrong but he went to sig first and then to his own company. The SIG .30 cal TI and .338 cans posted similar numbers to that review.

Yeah, they did. I suspect that the Q cans will be a little more quiet. Q will know what changes to make to improve the cans.
    Also, Kevin started AAC before he sold to Remington and went to SIG.

Yeah, they did. I suspect that the Q cans will be a little more quiet. Q will know what changes to make to improve the cans.
    Also, Kevin started AAC before he sold to Remington and went to SIG.

Yes agreed! I didn't want to buy a new can but these Q cans are super tempting.