• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Anyone got the Vortex Viper in stock???

Re: Anyone got the Vortex Viper in stock???

I would CALL first. Optics Planet has a funny way of (not) notifying me when things are not in stock.

I got a Viper 2.5-1.x44 through Adorama Camera, NY, at a better-than-advertised price when I called and spoke to them.

i was told by Doug at Cameraland that not even Vortex has any in stock. this was on Dec 4th.

just passing it along FWIW.

SWFA does not have active inventory, call first to make sure that its in stock. They are fast to respond to email or phone calls.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Siemens2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SWFA does not have active inventory, call first to make sure that its in stock. They are fast to respond to email or phone calls. </div></div>

how the hell do business' run a successful internet company without active inventory in today's market?

By active I was meaning that its not realtime on the internet, hence my base that my wife ordered for Christmas never came because it was backordered. It doesn't show this until after the item is ordered.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Siemens2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">By active I was meaning that its not realtime on the internet, hence my base that my wife ordered for Christmas never came because it was backordered. It doesn't show this until after the item is ordered. </div></div>

that's what i was refering too. it should be real time inventory

Many PST models are unobtainium at the moment. Eurooptic might be another place to check. Calling would be prudent. SWFA was having problems with thier notification system last week. I ordered some things and had to check my account online to find out some were backordered.

I would call Adorama on Monday, they did have mill/mil 2.5-14x44, they might have yours. They also sell though Amazon, so you can check there, but you get a better price when you deal with them directly.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jrservices</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A friend of mine is looking for the Vortex Viper PST 4-16 FFP but cannot fine one in stock...

Thanks
Richard
</div></div>

We've got the Vortex Viper PST 4-16x50 FFP (EBR-1 MOA Reticle) (Part# PST-416F1-A) in stock at this time. The MRAD is on back order again for a couple/few weeks in FFP, We do have stock in SFP MRAD

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gr8fuldoug</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jrservices</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A friend of mine is looking for the Vortex Viper PST 4-16 FFP but cannot fine one in stock...

Thanks
Richard
</div></div>

We've got the Vortex Viper PST 4-16x50 FFP (EBR-1 MOA Reticle) (Part# PST-416F1-A) in stock at this time. The MRAD is on back order again for a couple/few weeks in FFP, We do have stock in SFP MRAD </div></div>

Since nearly nobody has these, what's the best place to go to put down a pre-order for one without all that retail gouging on the price? Looked for a bit and found SWFA had it listed for 850 but haven't called to see if they actually have them yet. I don't mind the wait I'd just like to get a fair price for it and get that part of it over with so the waiting can begin.

PST-624F1-M
Vortex Viper PST 6-24x50 FFP
EBR-1 MRAD

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Savager</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Since nearly nobody has these, what's the best place to go to put down a pre-order for one without all that retail gouging on the price? Looked for a bit and found SWFA had it listed for 850 but haven't called to see if they actually have them yet. I don't mind the wait I'd just like to get a fair price for it and get that part of it over with so the waiting can begin.

PST-624F1-M
EBR-1 MRAD </div></div>
I have mine pre-ordered through Liberty Optics

Preorder is the way to go on the MRAD PST. I was told 30 days.

My Wife got my new Viper Nomad 20-60x60 Angle Eyepiece Spotter from Amazon. Shipped immediately. She said it was cheaper, too. Don't know how much, it was a gift.

Greg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JonM</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Savager</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

PST-624F1-M
EBR-1 MRAD </div></div>
I have mine pre-ordered through Liberty Optics </div></div>

Same here. Ordered mine Thanksgiving day. It will get here someday.