• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Anyone had the chance to shoot a ruger LCR?

prairiefire

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 22, 2010
Nebraska
Noticed that they are available - seem a tad bulkier than the LCP, but a friend who has both prefers the LCR. Just curious if anyone has any experience with the LCR version.

Re: Anyone had the chance to shoot a ruger LCR?

I purchased one back in june and absolutely love it. Very light and the action is one of the best i ever felt. A couple days at the range and man it is pretty accurate. 20ft with all on target and its +P.

I have had one a few months now. I wish I could have bought the one with the crimson trace grips. I got mine in 38+p before the 357 version was available. The pistol shoots great...get one you'll love it.

I've had mine since they came out, I like it.

Before you go out and buy one with the Crimson Trace on it you might want to hold it, the grips are hard plastic and makes it much less fun to shoot.

I am also interested in hearing any impressions on the LCR...especially the new .357mag version that was recently released by Ruger. I have been interested in these since I first got to finger-f*** one at SHOT in '08. I was really impressed with the trigger and the overall balance/weight of the revolver.