• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone have a Noveske 8.2 300 Blackout barrel they can Measure for me?

charlestondiving

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 4, 2011
Charleston SC
www.furniturehoo.com
Looking for measurements for a noveske 8.2 300 blackout barrel. Having a handguard cut to exact length for suppressor but don't have the barrel in hand for a few days.
*total length
*Length to shoulder (base of threads)
*thread length

Form1 stamp arrived and back ordered noveske 8.2 just shipped for my side charging 300 blackout SBR!

I cut down a KAC URX 4 for my 8.2" 300 BLK as well. While I really don't want to break it down to measure the barrel, I thought I would share what length I ended up cutting my rail to. Hopefully that helps. It might also vary ever so slightly depending on the suppressor and the attachment mechanism. Most of the suppressor manufacturers have that info readily available though. The can I'm using is an AAC MK-13. It covers .6 inches of the barrel when it is fully seated on the brake. I have just a hair under 2mm of clearance between the can and end of the handguard. The handguard's length measured to the thousandth of an inch is 7.313". Here's how mine turned out....
IMG_1192.jpg

IMG_1194.jpg

Good luck brother...

If you'd caught me about three hours ago I could have fixed you up. I just got through installing mine. I used a 7" lite rail and a silencerco saker FH. Should have about the right amount of room.