• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire Anyone have a Ruger 10/22 threaded barrel they want to unload? Or a scope rail for a 10/22 ?

BuildingConceptsllc

Don't Start None, won't be none.
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 13, 2020
    Alabama
    I have a ruger 10/22 with the AR type stock set up for my boy to learn to shoot on and I'd like it to be able to be shot suppressed. The stock barrel doesn't lend itself to threading very well so I'd like to rebarrel it, % if I could find one that wasn't too expensive. I like my tactical solutions barrel on the one I built but kind of high end for a 5 year Olds gun.

Let me know if you have one you'd part with or a scope rail for a 10/22.

I’ve threaded dozens of stock 10/22 barrels. They 1/2x28 thread perfectly. Most I cut down to 16.5”

I’ve threaded dozens of stock 10/22 barrels. They 1/2x28 thread perfectly. Most I cut down to 16.5”
    It has the little shroud with the sight on the end of it so that would have to be cut off. It'd not all that long to begin with though, haven't measured it but I guess it could be cut off and threaded. Is that what you normally do?

You can get a Feddersen for $170. Mine is about 1 MOA at 100 yards...very happy with it