• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Anyone have a S&B PMII 10x42

savage110

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Anyone have one in Arizona that would be willing to let me take a look through it? Im thinking about selling my NF 3.5x15 to fund one.
Thanks
-Felipe

Re: Anyone have a S&B PMII 10x42

Very nice glass but I wouldn't do it. You would be giving up variable power, parallax adj, and resale value.

I used to have one (sold my ST-10 to get it) and I can tell you that of all the scopes I have owned, the 10x42 S&B had the best glass quality. The image through that scope was flawless, bright and almost 3D like. It was even better than 34mm S&Bs I have. I feel that the S&B is the bext fixed 10x out there by a wide margin.

With that being said, I would still prefer a variable Nightforce if it were my only scope.

I have 2 & love them!! Best glass I've seen and simple to use/set-up.

I don't think you give up anything with this scope!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have two S&B 10x42 PII. One is the older version. Fixed means less glass to look through. Parallax is not a issue for the S&B. In my eyes there is no comparison. The NXS is a good scope, but different? Buy and try it. The S&B go for 1200 used. You will never really know until you get one and try it.

I had one and loved it. I only sold it because I sold the rifle it was on but wouldn't hesitate to buy another one.