• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone have an Eberlestock Upranger?

kombayotch

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 20, 2007
Can't find many pics or videos of it online. Anyone have one they can post pictures of?

Saw that, doesn't really show off the details.

Was hoping to see the pockets up close and those side panels.

I have it and use it for PRS. I don’t use the scabbards. It’s a very convenient bag as the pockets are all exposed in the removable side panels. I remove one side panel and that exposes two straps that can be used for a tripod or even a rifle. There is also Molle up and down under the side panels. The shoulder harness is a little snug, but I also have a 54” chest and there isn’t an option for one of their larger harnesses. The interior is very configurable.

I love the bag mainly because I can just place it on the backside without the shoulder harness in the mud or dew. I also found with my other bags that you put them down and try to stand them up the always fell over on the back anyway.