• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

K-Bars Anyone have an opinion on Spartan Blades?

I have one. Stabbed a boar with it over in Hawaii. Seems solid. Havent really used it too much as its bigger than what i need for skinning or gutting but itss a nice blade for sure.

Reactions: J McGriddle
I know those guys, both retired Special Forces guys. They retired out of the SOTIC committee and started Spartan in Mark's shed in Aberdeen.

They make great knives, and they're good dudes. Bill Harsey is blade royalty and if he'll work with them that's a pretty good vote of confidence. They bought an old restaurant in Southern Pines and expanded out of the shed 4-5 years ago, and have been growing like crazy since day 1.

If they have something you like I can't imagine it wouldn't meet your expectations.

I have one, it's their smallish fixed blade model, it's very well made,
IMG_1020.jpg

No nonsense knife,

I have one of the small Enyo fixed blades. I have not used it at all, so it’s hard to give an edge retention report or anything. I keep this stashed in my house in a shtf place spot near my bed. It did come extremely sharp and ready to go. It was finished flawlessly. I also met the owner at a small blade show after I had already bought the knife. Even though I told him I already had a knife from him, and wasn’t buying a fixed blade that day, he still took some time and told me about his shop and knives and was very friendly. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy another knife from them.

I had an enyo for a while, it was a good knife but I ended up selling it, didn't really have a use for such small fixed blade but the quality was great. I've considered getting one of their tactical trouts

I have the Harsey Tactical Trout and the Spartan Harsey Folder. Both 9" OAL give or take.
Both solid, nice fit and finish. I carry the SHF quite often, not so much the TT.
0F69D474-96FF-4C1F-B724-B9A3FE0030A6.jpeg

@Starbuck - sir, first step is admitting you have an edged tool problem.

give ya $6 for that Tactical Trout.
Which by the way, should be passed on to a kid to name his unit. That would be awesome.
could rename mine, but heard you have to break a bottle of booze on it like a boat and dont want to risk it.

@Starbuck - sir, first step is admitting you have an edged tool problem.

give ya $6 for that Tactical Trout.
Which by the way, should be passed on to a kid to name his unit. That would be awesome.
could rename mine, but heard you have to break a bottle of booze on it like a boat and dont want to risk it.
Well the COVID situation has contributed to me spending way too much time on the couch, ipad and credit card at the ready, shopping for knives. Maybe it is a disease, er, problem....

• Haha
Reactions: powdahound76
I’ve had their Horkos for about ten years now. Been pleased with it and I’ll buy from them again.