• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone have any experience with Steiner?

I have the 3 & 5x models. I don't have a ton of prism experience, but sold off my TA33 after handling the T332. The image quality, reticle and illumination are all good; not the best, but better than LPVOs under $800ish (up to the common LOW manufactured ones). Eye relief was more generous than the ACOG, but not as good as most LPVOs.

These may seem heavy, but they're not that bad. If you don't care about the rubber cover, it can be removed; this dropped 1.75 oz from my T536.

The OE objective cover creates a bunch of fish eye distortion.

The mount can be reversed to provide a more reward position for added flexibility. Also, don't over toque the mount... I cracked one thinking the take the same torque as most mounts with 1/2" exposed nuts (they don't).

Reactions: Bridgebuilder34
I have the 3 & 5x models. I don't have a ton of prism experience, but sold off my TA33 after handling the T332. The image quality, reticle and illumination are all good; not the best, but better than LPVOs under $800ish (up to the common LOW manufactured ones). Eye relief was more generous than the ACOG, but not as good as most LPVOs.

These may seem heavy, but they're not that bad. If you don't care about the rubber cover, it can be removed; this dropped 1.75 oz from my T536.

The OE objective cover creates a bunch of fish eye distortion.

The mount can be reversed to provide a more reward position for added flexibility. Also, don't over toque the mount... I cracked one thinking the take the same torque as most mounts with 1/2" exposed nuts (they don't).
Which one would you recommend the 3X or 5X. I was leaning towards the 4X.

I like The 3x but replaced my used one with a S332. I still Have a new 3x it was going to be for the ex but she never cared for anything than iron sights. Glass is nice and a 2032 battery is on point.

Reactions: Bridgebuilder34