• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone have experience with Rigid Alloy - specifically for the Savage Mkii?

gunshinestate

Minuteman
Oct 12, 2012
I slept on the MDT Black friday/blem sale and now thinking I'll go the Rigid Alloy route on their next sale.

Does anyone have experience with their chassis for the Mkii? (not the one made for CZ).

Their website is lacking so if anyone cares to send any info they have on theirs, that'd be appreciated too.
Looking for what extension tube size it takes, weight of chassis, etc.

I have one on my FV-SR. It shot good out the box but the SRF Chassis was a major improvement. It seems to like SK ammo and is crazy accurate with Edge.

That's what I mean about their site. "SRF" is never listed on their site's product page. All I see is a chassis available for Savage E receivers.
Regardless.- how's the weight? And I assume it takes Mil spec tub but can you confirm?

I haven't been to their site in a while. It used to be titled SRF (Sporting Rimfire) The Chassis weight is 1.4 Lbs. Mine wears a mil spec tube and ATI stock with cheek rest. It's about 8.75 lbs with glass and bi-pod. Hope this helps.

I have one I’m about to sell. Just bought it last week. Just not my cup of tea.