• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Anyone have H1000 in NH?

Shooters Outpost...got 8lbs 2 weeks ago and 8lbs R33.

I think I have 8lbs of H1000, would sell for what it cost me or trade for IMR8208, I'm pretty new here but you can look me up on accurateshooter.com "shooter13" there too, email is [email protected] or text 859-338-9371, please don't text this morning as we are going to church. I'll double check too to make sure it is unopened. EDIT: My UPS center will ship so I'd have to check cost of HAZMAT

I think I have 8lbs of H1000, would sell for what it cost me or trade for IMR8208, I'm pretty new here but you can look me up on accurateshooter.com "shooter13" there too, email is [email protected] or text 859-338-9371, please don't text this morning as we are going to church. I'll double check too to make sure it is unopened. EDIT: My UPS center will ship so I'd have to check cost of HAZMAT

Will shoot you a text later today. You may have trouble shipping so let me know.

Reactions: shooter_13
Stateline guns has had 4 lbs of H1000 for the past six months on the shelf, it’s in plaistow

Reactions: NHPiper
I have an 8lbs tub that i am keeping, but may have another 1 lbs. would prefer to buy. Do have a lot of cfe223.