• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Anyone heard anything new on on the DTA HTI?

03humpalot

Private
Minuteman
I appologize in advance if this has been beaten to death here already fellas but was just looking for any updated word on releas dates and the like for both the HTI and their factory loaded ammo. Tried asking over on LF but have not heard anything back as of yet.

Many Thanks.
Buck

Re: Anyone heard anything new on on the DTA HTI?

Release was scheduled for sometime mid-summer....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 03humpalot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I appologize in advance if this has been beaten to death here already fellas but was just looking for any updated word on releas dates and the like for both the HTI and their factory loaded ammo. Tried asking over on LF but have not heard anything back as of yet.

Many Thanks.
Buck </div></div>

I have a feeling that you were my roommate that recommended this website to me. Don't you all ready have enough toys!!!
grin.gif

Hey Buck, does this mean you're ditching your Windrunner franken-gun?
wink.gif

Buck,

There must be something wrong with you if you are missing the sand!!
crazy.gif
I am just jealous because being married means I can't buy all the toys I want!! I also don't think you would recognize 3/4 of the guys here now. I am on 3 and I am almost the senior guy on the team.