• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes anyone heard of us tactical corp scopes???

Buy 300 pos Chinese scopes, go to vista print for your labels, profit.

A friend of mine just bought a 4-16 x 50 made by us tactical scope corp. he picked it up at the reno gun show for $199. We just mounted and zeroed it this evening on his 24" bull barreled ar15. I was very impressed with this scope. It took about 20 rounds to zero it at 100 yards, and we were shooting 1/2 moa groups with cheap 55 grain factory reloads. The image at max magnification was not as good as a $600 scope, but was more than adequate even in low light conditions. My only complaint would be the short eye relief (about 2 1/2 inches). You would not want to mount this scope on a rifle with alot of recoil as you would probably get scope bit.

First post and it's to dig up a thread about some cheap Chinese made scope? A Google search doesn't turn up much on these scopes so you jumped into the only discussion you could find on it, and an old one at that. Not a good start. Do us all a favor and let this thread die.

First post and it's to dig up a thread about some cheap Chinese made scope? A Google search doesn't turn up much on these scopes so you jumped into the only discussion you could find on it, and an old one at that. Not a good start. Do us all a favor and let this thread die.

+1!! I was struggling to come up with the words to describe this necro-post but delixe nailed it!

Wow. I am amazed at the amount of hatefull responses I recieved to my post. Nice way to welcome a new member guys...Bravo! I just wanted share my experience with this scope so that anyone else looking to buy one could make an informed decision. And just for the record, these scopes are not chinese made, they are assembled in china. All of the parts are manufactured in America.

Sorry you feel attacked.

And just for the record, these scopes are not chinese made, they are assembled in china. All of the parts are manufactured in America.

I'm not trying to sound like an ass. Having parts made in the USA and shipped to China to be assembled would be an ALL NEW one for me. Is these what the manufacture told you?

Mike @ CSTACTICAL

Thank you. I didn't really feel like I was being attacked, just that some of the responses to my post seemed quite rude. The salesman at the gun show explained to me that they can mass produce the parts cheaply here in the states, but the cost of manual labor is so much cheaper in China, that it's not worth it to have them assembled here. He said that's why they can offer them at such a low price, but that's also why you occasionaly get a defective product.

Welcome to the Hide Chopper. Sorry but that basically sounds like Gun Show Snake-Oil to me. We've seen the poor scopes on here, had many members over the years come by asking why their Brand X scope failed on them so suddenly, and the bottom line is if it's too good to be true, it probably is.

While we can be pretty obtuse and Type A most of the time, we're really passionate about our shooting and that shows through.

Parts made in the US then assembled in China? Sorry brother, you got took.

That makes absolutely no sense.

Wow. I am amazed at the amount of hatefull responses I recieved to my post. Nice way to welcome a new member guys...Bravo! I just wanted share my experience with this scope so that anyone else looking to buy one could make an informed decision. And just for the record, these scopes are not chinese made, they are assembled in china. All of the parts are manufactured in America.

I'm just telling it like it is. 99% of the membership here would tell you the same thing, to save your money and buy a scope that is not a cheap POS. I speak from experience, as I myself tried several cheap scopes before I wised up and realized that you do get what you pay for.
There's zero chance that scope is US made parts assembled in China.

Well... Everyone Has the right to voice their own opinion. I just thought I would share my own experience with this scope. I have shot with more expensive scopes, and the only advantage I saw was a WAY clearer image. I cannot afford the more expensive scopes, so I have to make due with the cheaper stuff. If your rifle and your skills are sound, then you should be able to shoot sub-moa every time. I do alot of shooting and so far the only scopes that have failed on me are Bushnell. Those things wont hold zero for more than a few rounds. Guess we should just let this thread die, I didn't post on here to argue with fellow shooters. Just wanted to share my opinion with others who might not be able to afford the top end optics.

I do alot of shooting and so far the only scopes that have failed on me are Bushnell. Those things wont hold zero for more than a few rounds.

Clearly you are buying the wrong Bushnells.
Bushnell Elite and Elite Tactical scopes are well regarded for their build quality and value. I have 4 Bushnell ETs in service right now and they are all great scopes within their respective price ranges.

The fact that there is so little known about the scope you came here to discuss despite the brand being around for at least 4 years now (judging by the original post) does not create much confidence. The fact that the 5th post mentions their unit having an NSN pegs my bullshit meter. That's right out of the Dark Ops Holdings (who brought us the epic fail CounterSniper brand) playbook. That may impress the Mall Ninjas but I'll stick with my Bushnell ETs.

jajajajajajajjajajajajjajjajajajjajajjajajajjajajjajajajajjajaj. everyone but me can shoot half moa with anything. guy told me the other day he could probly shoot a 1 inch group at 100 yards with open sights on his mossberg 22lr. good fukn luck

Chopper, the best advice I received when I first joined the 'Hide: "be seen and not heard"... In other words: read allot, post little! You'll learn more quickly and have less opportunity to look like a doof. The mere fact you thought you could make a "contribution" by posting your "experiences" with that Chinese POS (I'm reluctant to call it a "scope") is more than enough proof you should heed the above advice too. In the end you'll end up learning allot and be far better off for it.

We're familiar with venn diagrams, no?

Attachments

• venn diagram.jpg
    venn diagram.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 19
Last edited: