• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone here drink Mountain Dew or eat Doritos?

Jer

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 25, 2008
Loveland, Colorado
If so, they're doing a promotion for MW3 (a video game) right now and are giving codes on bags of chips and bottles of Dew. If you don't play the game <span style="font-weight: bold">will you please private message me any codes you have</span>? There are no instant win prizes it's only for in-game rewards so if you don't play it will be a waste to you otherwise. The bottles of dew will have orange caps and the chips will have a little logo on the front and a code on the back. They also have brought back the Game Fuel flavor and released an all new flavor of Mountain Dew that's Tropical. Yummers!

Thanks!

P.S. If you play the game and (like me) didn't know about this prior to reading this.. you're welcome. lol

Re: Anyone here drink Mountain Dew or eat Doritos?

Also, if anyone plays Need for Speed: The Run I have a code for that game which I don't play. If someone plays it let me know and I'll hook you up w/the code I have.

I just hunted with a guy that drinks Mountain Dew by the case, every day. He is 6'2" 270 pounds, so it takes a lot of Mountain Dew to do the Dew.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Clark</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just hunted with a guy that drinks Mountain Dew by the case, every day. He is 6'2" 270 pounds, so it takes a lot of Mountain Dew to do the Dew. </div></div>

lol He's got an inch or two of height on me but I've got him by weight.
wink.gif

Hit him up and see if he can send you the codes from his Dews.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What do the codes dew?? <--- hahaha get it?? </div></div>

What you did there, I see it.
grin.gif

Basically to unlock weapons & gear you need experience points or XP which you get from playing the game. Certain tasks earn higher XP which allows you to unlock items & level up faster. For each of these codes (from Dew or Doritos) you enter you get double XP for 15min of in-game play time up to 24hrs. Clear as mud?

Their both owned by Pepsi who's CEO came out publicly against guns so I personally don't send a penny to them or any of their other subsidiaries (or try not to at least).

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Their both owned by Pepsi who's CEO came out publicly against guns so I personally don't send a penny to them or any of their other subsidiaries (or try not to at least). </div></div>

Seems that aligning yourself with such pro-gun things as Modern Warfare 3 would be counter intuitive if that's the case.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Their both owned by Pepsi who's CEO came out publicly against guns so I personally don't send a penny to them or any of their other subsidiaries (or try not to at least). </div></div>

Seems that aligning yourself with such pro-gun things as Modern Warfare 3 would be counter intuitive if that's the case. </div></div>

It's all about the $$$

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Their both owned by Pepsi who's CEO came out publicly against guns so I personally don't send a penny to them or any of their other subsidiaries (or try not to at least). </div></div>

Seems that aligning yourself with such pro-gun things as Modern Warfare 3 would be counter intuitive if that's the case. </div></div>

It's all about the $$$ </div></div>

Doesn't seem like his convictions are too strong to take some money from someone else. Lots of games coming out right now w/o guns if he really was strong in his convictions.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Their both owned by Pepsi who's CEO came out publicly against guns so I personally don't send a penny to them or any of their other subsidiaries (or try not to at least). </div></div>

It's all about the $$$ </div></div>

Doesn't seem like his convictions are too strong to take some money from someone else. Lots of games coming out right now w/o guns if he really was strong in his convictions. </div></div>

Well he's a she and I think we can both agree that money is more important to a CEO of a huge company and it's stockholders than the little random swipes she makes towards guns. She's made some real whopper anti-U.S. statements too and said that "Americans are idiots"... Think about that when you buy one of her products.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well he's a she and I think we can both agree that money is more important to a CEO of a huge company and it's stockholders than the little random swipes she makes towards guns. She's made some real whopper anti-U.S. statements too and said that "Americans are idiots"... Think about that when you buy one of her products. </div></div>

I'll give it some thought. Some supporting evidence of your claims would be helpful. If you want to start another thread about that I would be happy to join the conversation but I would prefer keep this thread on topic which is getting codes from either Mountain Dow OR Doritos for the game I play. Thanks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll give it some thought. Some supporting evidence of your claims would be helpful. </div></div>

Just google "Indra Nooyi". It's OK if you don't care, I was just putting the info out there it's up to you on what you do with it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SmithE-6</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ESLPR4AR6Y</div></div>

Thanks but this one says invalid. My guess is someone saw this post before me :-( Could be a typo also.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KHOOKS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">CR343ML3BY

94YCLWAESN </div></div>

These worked. Thanks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wards75</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pm sent with code For you. </div></div>

Worked. Thanks!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KHOOKS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">677ZYCRW4N </div></div>

Thanks!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KHOOKS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">L3E9EBHY7N </div></div>

Someone used this one too. Please PM them to me. Clearly someone who is less than honest is watching this thread as well.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KHOOKS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well I hope a bird poops in there eye! </div></div>

True dat! Got the PM. Thanks!