• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Hunting & Fishing Anyone hunting antelope near Gillette Wy this year

Re: Anyone hunting antelope near Gillette Wy this year

Im not really after anything this year, I have a newer 29' camper and I was thinking I could save someone alot of money on a motel room if they wanted to stay in a camper instead. After this weekend the camper kind of just gets put away for the winter.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWILLIAMS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im not really after anything this year, I have a newer 29' camper and I was thinking I could save someone alot of money on a motel room if they wanted to stay in a camper instead. After this weekend the camper kind of just gets put away for the winter. </div></div>

im hunting just south of gillette onoct 3rd-6th. im in unit 23 for pronghorn

Unfortunately I will be using my camper this weekend myself or I would of offered it up to you. Anything after Monday and I can prob help someone out.

Hey Vette, I'll save you the trip, I have already killed everything in unit 23! Obviously I'm just kidding. I have seen 2 really good Lopes out there. Tons of average ones. I will more than likely see you out there. If you see a big Silver dodge ram with MS plates, stop me and let me know how you did. Good luck.

will do. right now im playing hell picking a bullet for my 260. the only bullet ive found it liked was a 142 smk.

where are you hunting im just south west of gillette on off hwy 50 on bell rd

I plan to go for the opening for antelope on Oct 1. I got one any tag for unit 7 and doe for unit 27. Also plan to hunt coyotes and PD for the ten to fourteen days I'll be there in that area. If I get too bored maybe earlier, but I don't think so?

I am west of town out towards a place called Barber Creek. Saw 2 decent lope bucks yesterday and 6 Mule deer bucks, nothing shootable though.