• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Anyone in North Carolina with the vices and tools to help me with a Remage barrel install?

LJT88

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 16, 2019
    I'm in the Fayetteville, NC area and looking to pull the barrel off a old ADL Rem 700 and install a remage barrel. I have a the gauges, nut, and wrench for the nut but don't have the other required tools.

Thank you for your time

No way I’m venturing over to Fayettenam but I’ve got wrenches and a viper barrel vice over in NE NC if you strike out elsewhere. I know there are some guys on here closer to the Raleigh area that might be able to help.

Thank you, I really appreciate it.

I'm still a few weeks out with the barrel but when it gets here and if I cant find anyone else I'll let you know.

I’m still waiting on the barrel to show up. Should be ready not this upcoming week but the week after.

Send me a pm when you get the barrel. Will see what we can get worked out. Where you at in fayettenam, what side

Reactions: Holliday