• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone in the Vegas/Henderson area

cj1026

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 12, 2008
Repulik of Commieforniastan
Does any live in the Vegas area? Or lived in the area?The wife got a job offer in Las Vegas. We currently live in Kommiefornia, have 2 boys (2 and 4) and own a house. I have never been to Vegas and am just looking for opinions on the area. Are biggest concern is with are boys and if it would be a good move for them. We both want out of Kommiefornia, but now that we have the chance we are both unsure.

Re: Anyone in the Vegas/Henderson area

I moved to Henderson a year ago from Colorado my boys are 5 and 3, so far so good, what questions do you have?

Re: Anyone in the Vegas/Henderson area

What questions don't I have?
How are the people? Friendly? What kind of things are there for kids to do?
What are is your take on the public schools? I've heard some say good and others say crap.
I don't mean to get into your personnel buisness, but I know it gets hot there. What are electric rates like? I've also heard that the Vegas area has some the highest vehicle insurance rates. Can you comment on that?

I really appreciate any input and help!