• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Anyone interested in a NUKO TOOLS group buy?

MrOneEyedBoh

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 23, 2011
Maryland, USA!
I got a group buy together with the owner of Nuko Tools. He makes EDC defensive tools ( protect your personal safety!! ), and is just a new guys looking to get into the scene. They are innovative spins off of the classics and very effective. The (2) tools that he is offering is the <span style="font-weight: bold">G10 Punch Ring</span> and the <span style="font-weight: bold">Double Knuckle Impact tool</span>.

The <span style="font-weight: bold">G10 Punch Ring</span> is 1/4" thick, very sharp , and are drilled for either key chain use or lanyard use.

552w75.jpg
2mpd405.jpg

The <span style="font-weight: bold">Double Knuckle Impact tool</span> is made from Titanium and is also 1/4" thick. And like the Punch Ring, it too is drilled for either key chain use or lanyard use.

zvpxe8.jpg
2zxusnm.jpg

Both of these tools are very good personal protection tools. Im in NO WAY responsible to know your local laws. Make sure these are legal prior ro purchasing.

Prices are as followed, based on committed quantities from you guys:

G10 Punch ring: Shipping would be $4 flat rate in a mailer.
Quantity of 1-10: $13.00 a piece
Quantity of 11-20: $10.00 a piece

Double Knucle Impact Tool:
Quantity of 1-10: $33.00 a piece
Quantity of 11-20: $26.00 a piece

So for example, we would need 11+ orders of the G10 Punch to get them at $10 a piece. But say we only get 4 orders of the Double Knuckle Impact tool, then the buyers would have to pay the higher $33 a piece price.

This thread is a feeler for now, I hope we can get something going. Im not making any money on this, just looking to help out the owner and you guys, its a substantial savings here. I have over 23+ all positive feedback on arfcom, and I have 10+ here in SH.com among other forums.

What you guys need to do if you're interested is post up how many of which tool you are interested in. If we get good turn out, over 20 of each, I'll try for ever lower prices.

Re: Anyone interested in a NUKO TOOLS group buy?

Might want talk to LL first for a ok on this.....and put it in the right section.

I do believe these would be illegal to carry in the area of Tennessee I live in as they would be considered the same as brass knuckles