• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone is Louisiana, this is the guy.

Re: Anyone is Louisiana, this is the guy.

Luke,

If you have first hand experience with these guys you may want to give a more detailed account as to why people should attend their training. A good AAR detailing the good and the bad is what people need to hear.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jaxson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">www.ositactical.com (but I am an instructor :) We do it all and all instructors are former Military (combat arms) Law Enforcement, Contractors and Instructors. Southeast US. Luke xbox it later! </div></div>

All the instructors at STTG are former Military and current Law Enforcement/SWAT. The whole group of guys is good.

Jaxson I'm at work, I'll Xbox in a few

Luke,

Can you provide me more information as to why I would choose to attend course at STTG then because instructors are former MIL and LEO?

Thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Later</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Luke,

Can you provide me more information as to why I would choose to attend course at STTG then because instructors are former MIL and LEO?

Thanks</div></div>

+1

So far your review is about equivalent to: "I like this scope. Buy one."

AAR's please.

Where the hell are they......No addy, no town, no city, no phone......Why should I go there???????

George

They're all ex-military George! Don't you know anything?

I think they are located near Lake Charles. I didn't see any carbine or precision rifle courses either.

Guess if you need handgun or shotgun training, that's the place to go.

I'm an asshole, sorry.

I believe the NFL has the rights to that symbol on their crest don't they?

Ah come on guys, they're just getting started. Let them get some classes under their belts.

I've never attended one of their classes as student. They were my instructors when I started the PD

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ashland</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ah come on guys, they're just getting started. Let them get some classes under their belts. </div></div>

If youre an instructor, then you dont need classes under your belt.

Ive also met plenty of "academy instructors" who couldnt hold my fuckin jock.

Got any actual details on these guys, other than you have a mancrush on them?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ashland</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ah come on guys, they're just getting started. Let them get some classes under their belts. </div></div>

If youre an instructor, then you dont need classes under your belt.

Ive also met plenty of "academy instructors" who couldnt hold my fuckin jock.

Got any actual details on these guys, other than you have a mancrush on them? </div></div>

Well, they're a couple of friends that I was putting their name out there.

Whats with the smartass comments?

I agree... Not really a need for bashing. Even if the guy was going to shoot his hand... It would be good training topics for the next class....

I don't think I was bashing at all. Making an observation that he has no business training if he can't even demonstrate proper technique.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LukeUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Well, they're a couple of friends that I was putting their name out there.

Whats with the smartass comments?</div></div>

Luke,

The comments come from you saying this group is the group that anyone in Louisiana should go to and when asked why your reply was because they are former MIL and/or active LEO..well thats completely BS reason for me to go to any class.

(You have since changed your original post lol)

Comments come from now you saying you have never once been to any of their classes but were your instructors when you started the PD...Care to explain to me how you can tell others to go to a class that you have never been to??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jaxson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I agree... Not really a need for bashing. Even if the guy was going to shoot his hand... It would be good training topics for the next class.... </div></div>

Are you for REAL?? That pic mentioned says "Instructors at work" and shows a potential life changing injury and you as an INSTRUCTOR at ANOTHER facility says "It would be good training topics for the next class"..WTF..If YOU as instructor have that mindset on other instructors then WTF kind of mindset you have for safety of your students??

Thanks

I was kind of a smartass but I've been to a few classes and nothing on their site turned me on. I wish there were more schools in this area. I think this group needs some more exposure before making them the go to school in this area.

Then don't go.... It doesn't botherme what you think of the instructors or the classes. I was just putting a website out for a friend.

And the reason for edit was spelling errors.

Luke

The "smartass" comment was towards the "man crush" comment, not you Ashland

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LukeUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Luke</div></div>

Dude give me a break...some of us here have made a career of "details" and your EDIT removed complete sentence not just spelling errors.

Do you just not "get it"? In regards to why you seem to be catching grief from this thread...

Most people here need the why and why not for ANYTHING when someone mentions "X" company or "Y" company and you have given absolutely zero educated reasons for anyone to go to this class.
As much as you are friends with this company you are actually doing them a disservice by continuing with replies that can give no educated and personal knowledge of "why" other than cause your friends.

In lamens terms you are just our of your lane...no handed information just doesn't fly well for the most part
smile.gif

No big deal. Hope your friends do well. I have to travel long distances to take classes. Another group that I took classes from will be training close by. I missed the chance to take the class this time but the fact they are coming to this area is a big plus not to mention less expense on me.

Maybe the STTG guys can fix a ticket for me if I get one over there. Ha.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Later</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LukeUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Luke</div></div>

Dude give me a break...some of us here have made a career of "details" and your EDIT removed complete sentence not just spelling errors.

Do you just not "get it"? In regards to why you seem to be catching grief from this thread...

Most people here need the why and why not for ANYTHING when someone mentions "X" company or "Y" company and you have given absolutely zero educated reasons for anyone to go to this class.
As much as you are friends with this company you are actually doing them a disservice by continuing with replies that can give no educated and personal knowledge of "why" other than cause your friends.

In lamens terms you are just our of your lane...no handed information just doesn't fly well for the most part
smile.gif
</div></div>

Actually it was for spelling errors...

If someone in the area was looking to get certified to carry concealed it was another option to look at. Ya'll have blown this so far off topic. I never took a concealed hand gun class because I never needed to, so I COULDN'T tell you about the classes because I have never taken them.

It's the same as when someone post is the "WTB" thread. Someone gives you a link to a place.

Can everyone get along now?

Luke

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ashland</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No big deal. Hope your friends do well. I have to travel long distances to take classes. Another group that I took classes from will be training close by. I missed the chance to take the class this time but the fact they are coming to this area is a big plus not to mention less expense on me.

Maybe the STTG guys can fix a ticket for me if I get one over there. Ha. </div></div>

If you get a Lake Charles ticket I'll fix it for ya bud!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LukeUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Later</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LukeUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Luke</div></div>

smile.gif
</div></div>

If someone in the area was looking to get certified to carry concealed it was another option to look at. Ya'll have blown this so far off topic. I never took a concealed hand gun class because I never needed to, so I COULDN'T tell you about the classes because I have never taken them.

It's the same as when someone post is the "WTB" thread. Someone gives you a link to a place.

Can everyone get along now?

Luke</div></div>

No everyone can not get along now. While you are trying to help out friends which is admirable, you are also showing a lack of integrity by changing your original post and then trying to be deceptive of it.

Later is a respected member on this forum and called you on the change, and you are now trying to call his integrity into question. Not a good idea.

IIRC- your original post stated something to the effect of: "if anyone is in the area and wants a weapons class, these are the guys to go to." Perhaps not a ver batim quote but your original post was lacking too much info for me to pay much attention to it. However, the fact that you did more than simply "fix spelling errors" is blatantly obvious to anyone without alzheimers.

Woohoo! I've got a get out of jail free card! I was part time Po Po for four years. I couldn't resist giving you a hard time.

If you get a Lake Charles ticket I'll fix it for ya bud! </div></div>

nice. Here's some more integrity.

Even if that was a pisspoor attempt at humor, people read shit like that and look down on LE even more.

I'm almost hoping your sgt or lt sees that stupid shit and reams you.

Geez, I'm sorry I got involved in this one. Never meant to cause Luke or STTG any harm.

Luke</div></div>

Well actually you are lying out your ass. The entire sentence of "anyone in Louisiana looking for shooting instruction..this is the guy" must have been misspelled.

I never took a concealed hand gun class because I never needed to, so I COULDN'T tell you about the classes because I have never taken them.
Luke</div></div>

LMAO--this is the part you just don't "get it"..notice the "I COULDN'T" you typed in? Well the problem IS you DID tell us about the class when you said "Anyone is Louisiana, this is the guy" (O and I used "is" instead of "in" because that is your exact quote). So none of this would have transpired IF you would have lived by your "I COULDN'T" and not spoke of what you have no knowledge of.

Luke</div></div>

When someone gives a link to a place that someone asked about is drastically different than someone saying "this is the place" when nobody even asked for a place.

If you get a Lake Charles ticket I'll fix it for ya bud! </div></div>

Dude you may want to consult with Mrs. Kathleen Allen on the Louisiana Board of Ethics before you continue down this career path.

Thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Even if that was a pisspoor attempt at humor, people read shit like that and look down on LE even more.

</div></div>

You are correct, Sir. I hope that it was said in jest, otherwise that is bad form.

Guys I'm done posting on this topic.
This is going no where and got dumb real fast.

We have been trying to get you to stop posting on something you have no clue about or back up what your original post stated. You are the one that couldn't do either of those. Not us!!

Wrong time, wrong lane
smile.gif

you_fail_001.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LukeUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Guys I'm done posting on this WEBSITE</div></div>

this was kinda what I was hoping for. If you constantly put your foot in your mouth everytime you touch a keyboard, then it's best you stop touching a keyboard.