• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Gunsmithing Anyone know if Terry Cross is around?

wallbanger

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 5, 2005
In the bush.
I've been trying to get ahold of him and so have a few of my cutomers but we are unable and there are no responses back. Getting a little concerned so if anyone has any news it would be appreciated. Thanks fellas.

Re: Anyone know if Terry Cross is around?

He's OK, just hard to reach at times. Email may be the quickest/easiest way. I speak to him once or twice a week and all is good.

I'm in the same boat, I purchased a stock through JW Precision that is supposed to be at KMW. Heve not had any return calls or emails in 2 weeks.

Thanks William. I guess with the messages I've sent on email and phone I just have to wait. I'm not trying to bug anyone, just need a little correspondence.

Glad to hear it sounds like just a parts issue not something worse.

Hey this post is great advertising for me!! Thanks fellas!! LOL

Hope he's got some parts rounded up in a month or so. Got my stock on order with a KMW from JW Precision as well! John's the man...

Guys,

I can tell you Terry is 100% GTG and as straight as an arrow. I tried to call but no answer. I just spoke with him a few days ago and know all is well. He was busy as hell when I called trying to push stuff out the door.

Be patient grasshoppers
wink.gif

darn, ya gotta hate the bein busy thing in life. maybe some day we'll wise up

Yeh what hey said Terry is always very busy but the wait is always worth it

His stuff is worth the wait. He did email me and all my stuff will ship monday. Thanks fellas.