• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Anyone know of a Throw Lever that fits the Nightforce ATACR?

If you are describing a power throw lever for the magnification ring; Nightforce told us at SHOT that one would soon be available from them, and that it is in the 2014 dealer package. We're waiting for our first one to arrive. Check with your local NF dealer, or call their support number.

I am using the MGM Switchview lever for the NXS. It works fine, but the halves don't close all the way together.

Costal or something makes a plastic one. Can be found on amazon. Its dirt cheap but works great

Keep an eye out for part #A289. I called nightforce regarding the part and they informed me that the retail cost should be $65. No word on the delivery date yet.

Get a Charlie Drissel Cat Tail for the NF NXS Full Size Model, then get 1/4" hex head screws from the local hardware store to replace the shorter screws that comes with the Cat Tail. There will be a small gap on each side, but it is not noticeable. I just did this for a new ATACR & it works great. Charlie gets $70 shipped, paid by PayPal. These are the same Cat Tails that Larue sells, but they are currently out of stock. [email protected] is Charlie's e-mail address or I have heard you can get them through Brian Litz's website.