• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

anyone knows about the new Turkish Sniper rifles?

kospap

Private
Minuteman
hi all! long time no seeing....but saw this in a Greek military forum and was wondering...

they are supposed to be new but they do remind me of older designs (DENEL?)...anyone has any info on these?

b-18596-mehmet.jpg

kalekalipkntidef051df3og3.jpg

1002096wj6ne5.jpg

mehmetcik1copyde5js0.gif

12.7mm%2050%20cal.%20Keskin%20Nisanci%20Tufegi%20(1).jpg

62a49264of3.jpg

mehmetcik1-5.jpg

kalekalip-knt-idef05-2.jpg

Untitled_-_1.jpg

sniper-2driffle.jpg

thanks kostas

Re: anyone knows about the new Turkish Sniper rifles?

Some neat looking hardware. That green stocked rifle sure as hell looks similar to an AW action.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wilshire1412</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cool! I always wanted a MK19 mounted on my night visioned sniper rifle. </div></div>

seems to me that it is just the grip that they jury rigged....

there seem to have used parts from other rifles like the PSG-1 grip...

also I have researched the matter some more and the green stocked rifle is made by a firm that specializes in plastic molds...any chnace it is an AI with a new chassis...can anyone check the bolt in the pic to see if it is an AI one.

Also...how about the muzzle brakes? They do not seem so high-tech / current to me...

Lol...gotta love that chrome looking AR/M4 on the table

Looks like a Thor Nemisis 50 BMG....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pat Harrison</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lol...gotta love that chrome looking AR/M4 on the table </div></div>

It in the white, meaning its unfinished like a prototype...

12.7mm%2050%20cal.%20Keskin%20Nisanci%20Tufegi%20(1).jpg

How the hell do you move this thing? Ridiculously huge, it probably doubles as a boat anchor.

The rest of this stuff looks like cheaper knockoffs of better rifles, I'm especially looking at the AI clones with the thin barrels and cheap looking stocks.

I don't know about the rifles but they sure got some nice glass.

First off thanks for some great NEW pics. Much appreciated.

Pat...that would be raw M16 reciver on the table..no chrome...raw aluminum.

Charlie...you do realize the grenade launcher is not on top of the scope, but rather on a tripod behind the rifle. The rifle itself looks about right for that caliber.

Re: anyone knows about the new Turkish Sniper rifl

CF, you do realize that you are looking at a pic of 2 weapons, do you not? Wasn't sure if you were serious or not since you didn't use a "smiley"

Re: anyone knows about the new Turkish Sniper rifl

lol, no, I didn't think the Mk 19 grenade launcher was on top of the NV scope but that would be hilarious if I did.

I can't really tell how big it is, the perspective is different in all the pictures, now I remember how big Mk 19s are so you're right, it isn't that big for a 50 cal. It does look like it is a bit beefy to be something you could carry on foot but 50s are naturally beefy. Maybe if it broke down and it were wearing a smaller scope. Is that a ten round magazine?

Thanks to OP for pics.

Sorry it looked like it had been polished up most of the raw aluminum I've had looked kinda dull unless it was fairly freshly machined

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Charlie_Foxtrot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
The rest of this stuff looks like cheaper knockoffs of better rifles, I'm especially looking at the AI clones with the thin barrels and cheap looking stocks. </div></div>

really? they claim 50% increase in performance over the AIs! talking some persuading marketing LOLOLOLOLOL

Turkey,

is one of the greatest nations in the meddeterianian peninsula of making copies of others products and piggiebackride on there R&D, I see Sako and AI in the short sticks and a lot of it.

One thing I find/see is that there is little own thought going in to these rifles and the parts that are different really have some back asswards solutions.

I have had a Huglu semi shotgun, a benelli knock off so close that some parts are interchangable,

however mine sucked so hard I could have misstaken it for a toothless hooker, after a few months of fixing ftf:s and fte:s I took and cut my losses and sold it.

New owner has abused the shit out of it and still get one round function, he is happy.

/Chris

Most of those look like imiations of better shit. However in the first pic the rifle on the bottom looks like a PSG1 by H&K. If not it's a G3 with ajustable cheeck piece.

They build HK rifles and SMG under license from HK Germany not such a good quality