• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone like Seekins Precision?

Jaytrigger

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 6, 2011
Fort Gordon GA
Drool commencing.

Attachments

• get-attachment.jpg
    get-attachment.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 38
Love 'em! Are you in need of parts for the top rifle? Got some very nice Troy Medieval flash suppressors in stock, and a few of their Medieval muzzle brakes are en route to me. Also have some buffer tube kits ready to go next week (milspec carbine).

Mike

NICE! Glen and crew make some great rifles and parts.

Love-em! Though I have yet to score one of their billet lowers. Though I do have some of their forged lowers.

I Would love to have an all Seekins build but can't for the life of me find an upper to match my forged lower! Any suggestions?

lol so what handgaurd your using? do you have any spikes bar2 in stock? they look pretty good..im looking of 13" handgaurd at the moment

The handguard you see is an OdinWorks new 12.5" K-rail! Very similar to the new MCSR Seekins rails.
Unfortunately no bar2s in stock but I did just receive a bunch of their 12.5 and 15" MCSR handguards!

Mike

smschulz,

How are you liking that muzzle brake?
I am really digging it. It handles recoil very well and is a breeze to install. I did have to Cerakote it as there were no black ones available when I got it. BTW, I just bought one in 308 today with an Ultra Match barrel from Rainier for a future build.

I like them but I'll like them even more when they ship my lowers so I can build them

The handguard you see is an OdinWorks new 12.5" K-rail! Very similar to the new MCSR Seekins rails.
Unfortunately no bar2s in stock but I did just receive a bunch of their 12.5 and 15" MCSR handguards!

Mike

Thanks-just ordered a 15" along with a gas tube, got a lead on any BCG's?

I really like their rings. Their lowers are starting to grow on me. Maybe once prices return to normal I'll pick on up. Looks like it would match nicely with a Noveske Afghan upper.

A few more pics would be helpful

Drool commencing.

Do you mind posting a few more pics of the on in the middle?? I have been looking at the same hand guard for my pistol build, a larger pic would help me decide whether I want the same one or just go with the seekins bar..

165435_10151568265076037_774227247_n.jpg

Finally finished my AR Build. Stats:
Seekins Precision Billet Lower
Geissele (SSA-E) Trigger
Palmetto State Armory Lower Parts Kit
Palmetto State Armory Buffer and Buffer Spring
Magpul UBR Stock
Magpul MOE Grip
Seekins Precision Billet Upper
Seekins Precision MCSR V2 Handguard
Rainier Arms Match Seriers 18" SPR .223 Wylde Barrel 1:8 Twist
Rainier Arms Gas Block