• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Anyone own or owned a Liberty Suppressor??????

Re: Anyone own or owned a Liberty Suppressor??????

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, I don't have one but am waiting for a Liberty Shoofly .22 can to be transferred to my dealer. David makes some good stuff, and does one-offs if you have something in mind that you can't find. I saw his Pandora's Box can the other day, that looked pretty nice and suppressed well. I have a feeling that my next can will be a titanium Pandora's Box in .260, but with his brake mount.

I've gotten to shoot with David at two matches, he's a first class guy. I don't believe any one company is the infallible end-all be-all as some people seem to, but his cans deserve consideration.

Thanks for the info and would like more input on the subject if anyone wants to take the time out to do so. Thanks for the above

I have a Liberty Sparrowhawk (no longer produced). It's a great can, I'm very pleased with it. David is simply outstanding. I can't say anything bad about my experience.

I have one of the Shooflys mounted to my SBR'd 1022 in a Krinker Plinker chassis. VERY quiet. I also shoot it on my Walther P-22 with CCI subsonics. Cycles reliably and just stupid quiet. I've posted a link with the suppressed 1022 shooting tracers. Keep in mind that this is under a steel roofed pavilion with concrete floor. Mainly action noise.
Steve

Linky....

http://s208.photobucket.com/albums/bb186/kaboom63021/?action=view&current=GreenandRedtracer3.flv

I dont have one but have shot with David at a match. His cans are just as or a little more quite than a AAC Cyclone K.

Id have to agree that David is First class...

Thanks people, just looking for some feedback on what he does.