• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone picked up an AP5?

Bluedog82

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 18, 2019
Anyone jumped on the AP5 deals yet? Around $1100 at Atlantic and a few other places. Imported by Century, made by MKE in Turkey on HK tooling.

I never thought they'd be available at current prices especially in a time like this. I have one and it's a really fun shooter.

Reactions: Bluedog82
I never thought they'd be available at current prices especially in a time like this. I have one and it's a really fun shooter.
Agreed. I thought the price would have jumped back up by now too, it’s one of those things where at some point it will and people will be kicking themselves.

Agreed. I thought the price would have jumped back up by now too, it’s one of those things where at some point it will and people will be kicking themselves.
Definitely one of the best buys in the gun market now. I'm a big proponent of buying imports when available, you never know how long they're going to be around.

I have one, bought it when they were doing the 200 rebates a while ago. Great gun, the safety sucks and will replace it but overall great shooting gun.

I have one, bought it when they were doing the 200 rebates a while ago. Great gun, the safety sucks and will replace it but overall great shooting gun.
As I mentioned in my video, I love the Magpul.