• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone run a Vortex Viper HS on their rimfire?

Re: Anyone run a Vortex Viper HS on their rimfire?

I have the 5-15 hs tactical on my cz452vt .17hmr. I have to say for the money it's beyond a great scope.

I'm looking to buy this scope for a center fire, but thought about running it on a Mark 2 for a trainer. With this glass does anyone have trouble spotting .22 holes at 100 yards at 15x?

Got the 4-16 yesterday and I'm very impressed with it! Squirrels better watch out now.

Let us know how out performs, I'm eyeing the 5-15 tactical. I've been debating the HS and the fixed 16x SS. I guess my concern is spotting riOmfire holes at 100 yards. I'm curious how yours will do.

I was originally looking at the 5-15, but 4-16 gives me a slightly wider magnification range for hunting.

From what I can tell, the clarity is excellent as I was playing around with the scope for a bit looking at objects in my housing development.