• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone running a Vudoo V-22 with a Trigger Tech special trigger?

natchomamma

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jul 4, 2019
Wondering if anyone is successfully using this trigger in their V-22. I'd like to use this trigger in my setup.

We stopped shipping the V-22 with the Special but use lots of Diamonds.

MB

I've got TT Diamonds on both my V-22 hvy bbl match rifles. Up until I bought these TTDs, I had Jewell HVRs on all my custom-bbl'd repeaters, and I still like the HVR. It's just that I like the TTD a bit more...

I have trigger tech primary works very well-no issues

Why doesn't it work? Doesn't fit or trigger sucks?

That's the million dollar question. I was unable to find out exactly. I have talked to Vudoo and trigger tech. According to Trigger tech the exterior dimensions are "exactly" the same and should work. They pointed the finger at Vudoo.

Vudoo told me that it will not cock properly sometimes, but they do not know why this is. They pointed the finger at Trigger Tech.

Not trying to stir the pot, but this is what I was able to find out. I posted to the forum to see if anyone has direct experience. It's all a mystery and I don't think anyone really understands why they don't work. Its easier for Vudoo just to stop selling them than it is to troubleshoot the problem (I don't blame them for this).

Vudoo solved with the Diamond. It's an excellent trigger

I’m running one in my vudoo with no issues. I do have a friend that did have issues with one in his vudoo. They did replaced it with a diamond. I think it has do to with tolerance stacking because when using my bolt and another friends bolt his trigger worked and his trigger worked in my vudoo.