• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone scaling down their number of matches this year?

I once upon a time tasked myself with continuing to learn, continue to develop a skillset, continue to challenge myself in a new discipline. I'm not chasing points, I'm not swinging dicks, I'm not racing to the top with a truckload of gear. I want to shoot, drink beer on the tailgate after a match with a few buddies, and travel a bit.
That being said, I shot 6 or 7 PRS matches in 2020 and an planning to double that this year. 12 to 14 depending on schedule, timing, etc.
Again, trying to focus on quality of my participation and development, but also more participation in general. Quality vs. Quantity argument.
I'm not bad ass enough to get into the politics and such of PRS yet. I just want to shoot, learn, travel and have a good time. Oh, and drink beer too.