• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone seen this?

He pleads not guilty, and then "shoots himself" in the chest?? I bet we hear of more patriots "Suicides" , cause everyone knows the easiest way to kill yourself is a shot in the chest, or double tap to the back of the head.

Reactions: camocorvette
He pleads not guilty, and then "shoots himself" in the chest?? I bet we hear of more patriots "Suicides" , cause everyone knows the easiest way to kill yourself is a shot in the chest, or double tap to the back of the head.
Yes it seems a bit odd on many levels.

suicides involving gunshots to the chest, while not unheard of, are EXCEEDINGLY rare.

...im thinking the Clintons realized they could no longer pass 2 bullet to the back of the head off as "suicides" any longer...

Yeah, committing suicide by a shot to the chest is exactly how you do it. That's amazingly stupid to produce that report.

suicides involving gunshots to the chest, while not unheard of, are EXCEEDINGLY rare.

...im thinking the Clintons realized they could no longer pass 2 bullet to the back of the head off as "suicides" any longer...

Women tend to use a body shot, men go for the head.

Than again a sensitive person not wanting to shock family with the results of a head shot also avoid that.

I think this guy likely felt heavy shame and wanted to spare his family embarrassment.

Nice job left.

Your persecution resulted in a generally law abiding Patriot issuing himself a sentence you dont support mass murderers getting.

My Dad used a chest shot with a Browning A5.

It happens.

I thought it was to choke your self to death the Jeffrey Epstein approach .

Than again a sensitive person not wanting to shock family with the results of a head shot also avoid that.

I think this guy likely felt heavy shame and wanted to spare his family embarrassment.

Nice job left.

Your persecution resulted in a generally law abiding Patriot issuing himself a sentence you dont support mass murderers getting.

It happens.
It happens. The ex husband of a girl I dated used a 357 magnum to his chest. He lived though he was never the same.

"Cops removed two semiautomatic SKS rifles from the home, officials said."

Everybody and they mama bought an SKS for like 80 bucks in the 90s. I was like 12 and remember going to buy Russian surplus ammo for mine for 1 dollar per box. Got me a 30 round mag, monte carlo stock and a scope mount and i was big pimpin.

What businesses do they have taking the rifles from his home . They now belong to his wife and the estate. He poses no threat , he's dead. Wtf !
I'm gonna assume she asked that they be remove , because if not ,that is f'd up.

What businesses do they have taking the rifles from his home . They now belong to his wife and the estate. He poses no threat , he's dead. Wtf !
I'm gonna assume she asked that they be remove , because if not ,that is f'd up.

I was trying to find a news article or something that would explain why the rifles were removed. Nothing so far.

Reactions: 338dude

So they are not going to investigate and do ballistics on the gun to verify who what where?
Of course they are going to take the suspected suicide weapon.

Jesus!
Sorry that you've had to live with that.

What do you do stop.....wallow in pity?

Carry on.

Im glad it was a chest shot. He looked like he was asleep.

The alternative would have been memories to erase all others.

So they are not going to investigate and do ballistics on the gun to verify who what where?
Of course they are going to take the suspected suicide weapon.
Ok. Let's say your right and one of them was used , still doesn't explain taking multiple weapons from the home .
Maybe they wanted ballistics from multiple weapons cause wife was suspect. Idk.
Just seems odd to me , maybe LE who have worked these cases can chime in ?

@j-huskey ??

Is it too soon to try to find out if he has a stash of small rifle primers ?

• Haha
Reactions: Doc68

Usually the family isn't too adamant to keep them around.

They go get washed off than get tested.

Not a fun job for the ballistics tech, they don't put a bunch of effort into cleaning, usually in short order the guns begin to become destroyed.

Nice job left.

It happens.
Had an uncle diagnosed with stage 4 brain cancer, he got all his affairs in order, called the monument place told them the dates on the headstone, then put one in his chest so he could still have an open casket for his daughters.

• Sad
Reactions: pmclaine
Ok. Let's say your right and one of them was used , still doesn't explain taking multiple weapons from the home .
Maybe they wanted ballistics from multiple weapons cause wife was suspect. Idk.
Just seems odd to me , maybe LE who have worked these cases can chime in ?

@j-huskey ??

If it were obviously a 12 gauge, we wouldn't take pistols, just sayin..

But, to determine which sks did the deed, we would take both.

And after it's over, try to return them. 95% of the time, family sed destroy it. And potentially in this case, wife, knowing it was an sks, wouldn't want the twin in the house.

I've seen suicides, accidents, and murders drive the survivors insane, and 95% or so, dont want any gun in the house after.
Just like some veterans dont want a gun around.

And I've had 4 family members remove themselves.....
Needless to say, I have seen some insane, insane, insane shit around suicides.

Thoughts are with the family, and anybody who's been through these things. RIP