• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone seen Veer_g ? (epic frog sticker fight inside)

were-you-about-to-call-me-an-asshole.jpg

No Sir. But I was getting ready to call @Dirty D an Asshole. Just say'n. I'm to indebted to you to call ya dirty names, ya silly fucker. oops

Unless youre some really rich yankee that I sent money that promised to send all the beaners home and build a wall to keep them out, then....

Reactions: ArmyJerry and 1J04
You sound just like my wife, my kids, my mom, the lady that I teabagged in the suppository aisle at WalMart and my priest.

I'm good with that. I just don't wanna sound like your proctologist. "Otay Thaylor, bare down on me with all you're worth". :love:

Reactions: Dirty D
You stay outta this..........

:cry:

My T.A.S.*, "Lawrence," is very good at searching out and stomping all manner of non-super-hirsute mythical beasts, including thread zombies, trolls, and pesky-ass chirping garden gnomes who should be sharpening pencils and rewriting TOEs/TOOs.

8WE2pFK.jpg

I'm having a hard time breaking him of the lipstick, though. Any suggestions?

*Trained Attack Sasquatch

Reactions: Barneybdb and 1J04
My T.A.S.*, "Lawrence," is very good at searching out and stomping all manner of non-super-hirsute mythical beasts, including thread zombies, trolls, and pesky-ass chirping garden gnomes who should be sharpening pencils and rewriting TOEs/TOOs.

8WE2pFK.jpg

I'm having a hard time breaking him of the lipstick, though. Any suggestions?

*Trained Attack Sasquatch

That's EPIC !!! Gawd I shouldn't be laughing this much. I love the internet......

That's not lipstick, it's Troll Blood.

Last edited:
Reactions: Barneybdb
When you say sword you mean sword right? or do you mean "swoorrd" happy and cracking on the ass? Scottish rite guys in their dresses and all ya know.

We had the same thing happen at the Masonic lodge last week. Some of the younger Scottish Rite guys got a little sword happy and were cracking people on the ass and it got out of hand. But, nothing like this. :D