• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Anyone shooting a Larue OBR yet?

Re: Anyone shooting a Larue OBR yet?

Yes.

I haven't taken it out to the 50+ yard range yet as mine is built up to be a Battle Rifle. But I've done some move and shoots at a friends private range going from 5 feet to 75 feet and made nice fist sized holes through the target.

Mine is about "3-6 weeks" out, so no info from me... yet.
wink.gif

There is plenty of talk, including some pretty impressive test targets, over in the industry section of AR15.com. Some of the guys here have posted reviews that you should be able to find.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Poison123</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes.

I haven't taken it out to the 50+ yard range yet as mine is built up to be a Battle Rifle. But I've done some move and shoots at a friends private range going from 5 feet to 75 feet and made nice fist sized holes through the target. </div></div>
16"? What targets are you shooting that a 308 makes fist size holes through? How well does it point? Thanks for the response!