• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone shooting the Bergara Micro Rimfire?

Surprised no one has seized the initiative and made printed mags available. Can’t cost much more than the extensions.

Of mag kits and you buy the springs.

I talked to one guy who claimed he had printers that were capable,but that it was more trouble than it looked like to print them and too costly, I suggested perhaps others had more capability because guys were printing recievers successfully so how hard can a mag be? He seemed a little twisted after that so I guess he did not have the ability or maybe just did not want to try.My skills lay in woodwork and I think you could do one inwood,and maybe I’ll try but its tricky.and probably not cheap ,probably be available before I’m done.hey I’m slow!lol

Oh by the way ,I am shooting one and have been and it’s the best .22 I have ever bought new.

I picked up one of the BMR Bergara a few weeks ago to see if it was a worthy factory match rifle. Mounted a Mueller 8-32x optic which is not top drawer but had been very competitive on my CZ457 VPT last year. First impression of the Bergara is, “Disappointing”. I had a wide array of top match grade ammo. Eley blk, Midas, CX in several speed lots as well as some SK red/yellow and polar biathlon. None of it impressed me. I would rate it a 6 of 10. I did like the carbon bbl and light weight. Will swap the scope for a hunter model and repurpose this one as a squirrel rifle. Not good enough for match play, imo.

Irish,what kind of groups were you getting ,if I may ask?at what range? I have read reports that said the BMR does best after 200-400 rds through it.It’s hard for me to say as I have only had mine on our indoor range at 50 ft but with an estimated 500-600 rounds through it it’s probably ready.at 50 ft. I was shooting at the the squares on qualification cards for targets ,which are a bit smaller than 1/4”ithink.and I am easily able to put several rounds through the same hole with no problem with the hole still looking like 1 .22 hole. But Covid has had me locked down for two weeks so the outdoor range has been unreachable,today I might be able.finally.this was shot a few weeks ago using bulk fed Automatch ammo ,I’ve done better recently using CCI SV which I finally been able to get.athe rifle is definitely way better than me.the shots around the clip were intentional to show peaople at the range how hard it is to actually hit those clips,that they are always hitting accidently,lol

Attachments

• 7FF7C020-549F-4225-A328-7572B9EFD7CB.jpeg
    7FF7C020-549F-4225-A328-7572B9EFD7CB.jpeg
    579.5 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Reactions: AZ Dan