• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

anyone think anything is gonna happen on 12-21-12?

Re: anyone think anything is gonna happen on 12-21-12?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: athhud</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: athhud</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I believe the bubonic plague was utilized before tb. Corpse in a <span style="text-decoration: line-through">catapult</span>.... </div></div>

I stand corrected </div></div>

Trebuchet!

</div></div>

If you want to get technical, the trebuchet is technically a type of catapult....
laugh.gif
</div></div>

:p

Yeah - gonna take Mom out for her birthday on 12/21/12!! Should I sling the Rainier Arms RUC 16" on my shoulder when going out for a bite to eat ??!!

Actually if you look at it the mayans never said its the end of the earth just the end of an era. Also if they could predict the future why didnt they see their own demise coming and fig a way to avoid it? Lastly if you look at the calendar they didnt invent leap year for a few hundred years after the mayans so technically if you count in the leaps years 12/21/2012 would have already hapend about a year and a half ago..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 3 Gun Runner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually if you look at it the mayans never said its the end of the earth just the end of an era. Also if they could predict the future why didnt they see their own demise coming and fig a way to avoid it? Lastly if you look at the calendar they didnt invent leap year for a few hundred years after the mayans so technically if you count in the leaps years 12/21/2012 would have already hapend about a year and a half ago.. </div></div>

Damn, the world ended and we all missed it.

Yes I will be hunting
smile.gif

We are all gonna be hitting the alarm clock on 12/22/12 cussing because we still have to go to work and pay for all those Christmas presents.

actually the leap year thing doesn't apply. our calender is different tan theirs was. 12/21/12 is the point where their calender will start over. It has happened before. Maybe why there are no more Mayans...