• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Anyone think BCM will ever get a BCM-10?

5RWill

Optics Fiend
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 15, 2009
    Mississippi
    I was just thinking about future guns on my list. A .308 AR came to mind and then i wondered since LMT's introduction with the MWS if BCM would produce one. I for one would love for BCM to introduce a .308 AR, then like BCM always does would have plenty of rail configurations and so on. I think it would be awesome.

Re: Anyone think BCM will ever get a BCM-10?

I wish they would too. I'm sure it would be an excellent value. For that matter, I wish LMT would make one that wasn't monolithic; they'd be able to sell it for quite a bit less.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J.C.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wish they would too. I'm sure it would be an excellent value. For that matter, I wish LMT would make one that wasn't monolithic; they'd be able to sell it for quite a bit less.</div></div>

Exactly. If BCM did that, maybe they'd have a bare upper, without heat shields or quad rails. That would make for a good value also. I posted on BCM's facebook asking about it if i don't get a response i might email Paul. I'm just really curious, with all the existing .308 ARs it couldn't hurt as BCM has plenty support backing it so it would sale.

Maybe something like a plane jane 16" middy BCM-10. A good platform to build on. I would definately be in for one.

Yes, that would be great. But it really wouldn't matter if they did, because BCM seems to have trouble keeping rifles and receivers in stock.

Maybe a 20" as an M1A alternative.

They have trouble keeping them in stock because usually right when they come back instock they're bought. I know i waited for mine. But they've since moved to a bigger factory or established another facility. Paul was posting pictures of it one day. So that should be a bit taken care of.

It is very hard to grow fast and maintain a high quality standard and a low price. I think they make the right choice to keep quality and price constant and let the growth happen more slowly if necessary.

I hope they do make that jump! I have a future AR in .308 to build!

BCM's facebook status "Standby for a special announcement today at 430 PM EST."

What if it was the BCM-10 how epic would that be?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Blackops_2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BCM's facebook status "Standby for a special announcement today at 430 PM EST."

What if it was the BCM-10 how epic would that be? </div></div>

per their FB page, it is not a BCM 10

Yeah just saw they responded to my comment well damn
    frown.gif