• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Anyone tried the new Lancer L5 Gen 2 Mags?

Milf Dots

Milf Hunter Extraordinaire
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 21, 2019
I'm curious if anyone has tried the new Lancer L5 Gen 2 mags? (I only use PMag m3 and Lancer L5 AWM)

Supposed to have better cartridge retention (the only real complaint about the previous gen) and improved round presentation (presumably for 855 and 855a1 rounds).

If you've used the new gen 2, post up. Thanks

I just posted over at AR15.com about the Lancer Gen II v. Gen I

Later, after the Honey do's are done I will post the same here.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/ar-15/L...785561/?r=8659166&page=1&anc=8659166#i8659166
Looks like a good discussion at arf...

For me, the only two complaints I have read are poorer round retention for the L5 AWM gen1 compared to Pmag M3, and feed angle for 855a1...
With the first point, I'd appreciate better round retention but all mine have been good enough, and for the second concern- I don't have access to 855a1, so it's a moot point. Some say 855a1 can be bought by consumers but I don't know the "secret" yet.

That said, I'd like to pick up 20 or so of the new L5 gen 2, just for comparison and shit.

Looks like a good discussion at arf...

For me, the only two complaints I have read are poorer round retention for the L5 AWM gen1 compared to Pmag M3, and feed angle for 855a1...
With the first point, I'd appreciate better round retention but all mine have been good enough, and for the second concern- I don't have access to 855a1, so it's a moot point. Some say 855a1 can be bought by consumers but I don't know the "secret" yet.

That said, I'd like to pick up 20 or so of the new L5 gen 2, just for comparison and shit.
It is out there, I know a friend that bought 1k of it years ago.
You might enjoy this thread as well...

https://www.ar15.com/forums/ar-15/U...even_more_unscientifically_photos_/17-684147/

Reactions: tucaz and Milf Dots