• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Anyone tried the Stiener Predator rifle scopes yet

I think the "Predator" models are basically Burris Black Diamond scopes in terms of mechanics and glass. You might search for reviews of the Black Diamond and/or XTR models (XTR is almost the same, but with tall turrets and various ranging reticles).

Steiner Predator is a different scope line from Steiner military. Here's one example:

http://swfa.com/Steiner-4-16x50-Predator-Hunting-30mm-Rifle-Scope-P53515.aspx

If you look at the overall appearance, turret caps, that nub that sticks out the bottom left of the W&E turret housing area, etc., it all looks very, very similar to a Burris Black Diamond / Euro Diamond scope (both discontinued, I believe) and also similar to the XTR series. Price is in the same range, limited W&E adjustments are similar, and I believe Steiner's warranty station is the Burris factory. Now I don't know how the internals might differ, but all in all I'm guessing the Predator series is at least somewhat in common with the discontinued Burris __ Diamond series.