• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone try a 6br in a sako trg?

SquarePizza

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 9, 2012
NY
I'm curious how they fed from the stock trg mags.

My winchester m70 in 6br fed fine from aics mags, but the action was cut too sloppy for the mags and all feeding issues I ever had was because the whole mag pitched forward, not from the cartridge.

Interested to know If anyone has tried it. It's not just the Mags but the feed ramp geometry that comes into play. I bet a 6 gt would run fine, but a BRA and lack of mag kits is a risk I wouldn't take. The AI has the benefit of being about to run aw mags which can be modified to run the br cases.

Bumping this back up.
Ive tried 6gt in my TRG-22 magazines without success. Wouldn’t stack properly and wouldn feed.
Have heard ??x47 is gtg.
Have ppl used/ tried .223 CTR magazines ( modded?) for the shorter br/gt .473 cases?

I had a TRG22 in 6.5X47.

Check that the trg will eject the 6mmbr case. I think it’s too short for the action.

Reactions: Anzac