• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone Try Berger 109s in a 6 BRA?

My match set up this season is gonna be a 6BRA with Varget & 109s (if we ever get to shoot a match). I've put a few hundred through the rifle so far, but only a handful at distance. They are showing promise, but want to do some more work with them this week. I know a few other guys are running the same components in the same velocity range (2840ish), and they are really happy with them. If the consistency of the 109s is what they say it is, I think it's worth giving them a look over the 105s.

How did you like that setup? I am planning on that this year. 109s with Varget

How did you like that setup? I am planning on that this year. 109s with Varget
I ended up switching to the 105s after a few matches last year. For me, they were just more accurate and consistent than the 109s. I know quite a few shooters that did the same. Still used Varget but want to play with H4895 over the next few months before the season starts. Just for shits-n-grins.