• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Anyone use a Mesa crux action?

Jakeweb09

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2020
Found a Mesa crux action with no wait time for a build im kinda hoping to finish before the upcoming mule deer season. I know they have a newer version out but anyone with real world experience with one of these? Very little info out there

No but i have a build in progress with a Mesa Summit and can maybe get you an update in a bit. My smith was not overly impressed and he knows his shit. I figured id roll the dice and guinea pig one. Mine will be used for hunting mainly so i was looking at the short throw and the weight. Originally paid for and ordered a Curtis but that went south so here i am. I really enjoy my Lone Peak Ti so big shoes to fill there. Hopefully i can update on the Mesa soon

Built a 300 wsm on a crux Ti short with gamescout and 2B bartlein, nice hunting rifle(accurate). John from Mesa P is excellent to work with. The tolerances seem a bit much on the Ti Model that I have but it feeds great, is accurate and probably better for a hunting rifle this way. I am still fighting my Pierce Ti because of the tolerances being too tight(does not function smoothly.) I will soon be building a 6.5 sst on the Mesa summit Ti so I like the Mesa product enough to choose it over the 100 other rem clones.

Reactions: Jakeweb09
No but i have a build in progress with a Mesa Summit and can maybe get you an update in a bit. My smith was not overly impressed and he knows his shit. I figured id roll the dice and guinea pig one. Mine will be used for hunting mainly so i was looking at the short throw and the weight. Originally paid for and ordered a Curtis but that went south so here i am. I really enjoy my Lone Peak Ti so big shoes to fill there. Hopefully i can update on the Mesa soon
What happened to Curtis? I’ve also been looking at the axiom hybrid