• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Anyone used Alpha and Omega Rifle and Tool

I had Caleb spin me up a 6BRA barrel. I had to immediately go underway after I got the barrel so I haven't had a chance to shoot it. The turnaround time was unreal(7 days?) and he was very easy to work with. Prices were more than reasonable and I was very happy with the entire process. I found his contact info on a 6mm forum, and they had great results with him as well. If you don't mind waiting, I should have range results in the next 6 weeks.

Reactions: ncboiler
I had Caleb do a 6bra for me and have just started fire forming brass.Barrel is a hammer.I will have him do another.I think you will be pleased.Nice guy to boot

No, but he's fairly well known in the Midwest precision rifle community. He sponsors some shoots and gives back. I've heard nothing but good things about him.

I had Caleb do a 6bra for me and have just started fire forming brass.Barrel is a hammer.I will have him do another.I think you will be pleased.Nice guy to boot

I am thinking about a 6BRA for my next build. This is good to hear! What type of load and speed are you getting on your fire form rds?

When Barrel was brand new 2720 with fire form loads,and I haven’t checked it since but it doesn’t have but maybe 300 rounds on it now.I let a buddy shoot it in last match we had,worked out good his rifle went south and needed one and I needed the fire forming done.

I got 2860fps,SD of 8.3 over 100 shots using 29.5gr of H4895. 3 Shot group at 200 yards, all rounds touching. Pleased would be an understatement.

Caleb over at Alpha and Omega Rifle and Tool chambered it. Mind you, this was just a fireforming load. 20 thousands off the lands, safe powder charge, nothing special. I'm hoping to hit the 2920 fps or the 2960 fps node with another grain-ish of powder and then see how much better it shoots. I went with a Krieger 1-7.5 twist finished at 28" shooting some Berger 105 Hybrids. I'll update with results after load development, but I can't say enough good things about Alpha and Omega Rifle. I was nailing prairie dogs at 600 yards with just a fireforming load.

Caleb over at Alpha and Omega Rifle and Tool chambered it. Mind you, this was just a fireforming load. 20 thousands off the lands, safe powder charge, nothing special. I'm hoping to hit the 2920 fps or the 2960 fps node with another grain-ish of powder and then see how much better it shoots. I went with a Krieger 1-7.5 twist finished at 28" shooting some Berger 105 Hybrids. I'll update with results after load development, but I can't say enough good things about Alpha and Omega Rifle. I was nailing prairie dogs at 600 yards with just a fireforming load.

That is awesome...I will have to give him a call asap!

I ALSO HAD CALEB AT ALPHA OMEGA RIFLE CHAMBER ME A 26" BARTLEIN 1:7 IN 6MM BRA ON A BIGHORN ORIGIN ACTION. CURRENTLY I HAVE ABOUT 130 ROUNDS ON IT, AND IT IS A HAMMER! I'VE SHOT IT OUT TO 800 YDS SO FAR AND IT IS SPOT ON. SENDING THE 110 GRAIN SIERRA MATCHKINGS @ 2925FPS

Last edited:
I am thinking about using Caleb for a 22 Creedmoor build. I was wondering if I should step away or if I should send him money. It's my very first custom gun and I have never paid more than $1500 for a gun.

I WOULDN'T HESITATE TO SEND HIM MONEY, HE'S AN HONEST GUY. I HAVE HAD NOTHING BUT GOOD LUCK DEALING WITH HIM MYSELF. YOU WON' T BE DISAPPOINTED!