• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Anyone used this "Dead Eye" for the Go Pro?

8541recon

Jim
Minuteman
Apr 8, 2012
Utah
www.facebook.com
I have been looking at getting some new gadgets that will help aid in our training courses out here in Utah. These seem pretty slick, since you can still look down your sights and record it at the same time. Price tag is pretty high though, so I don't want to waste the $ if others guys have already figured out that it doesn't work well.

This is the wesbite:

Hero? Gunscope | TPL V1

And I found this video:

GOPRO Hero3 with our 20X and GS. Recording what you shoot and what you see in your scope - YouTube

If I missed a thread that is already out there, sorry, shoot me a link and I will adjust fire.

fullmotion video makes one that looks about the same. i believe rifles only is using one. not sure about price though.

A couple people are using them and they say they work out well.

They are backordered at B&H where the Torrey Pines site moves you to, but if you are okay waiting 2 weeks, they seem like a useful tool

HAHAAH. This is the exact same conversation Ive had with more than a few people.

Yeah that is why I wasn't sure. I mean if you are teaching courses and doing videos and stuff I think it adds a lot more value, but it needs to be a home run, not a bunt.

Maybe they have some industry pricing or something that will allow us to knock that down a bit.