• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone using a Anarchy Penguin grip ?

1911Operator

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jun 21, 2019
Upstate New York
IMG_20191122_144103_793.jpg

I think if I found one on a shelf I would impulsively buy it but have not made the effort to order one

Reactions: 1911Operator
I bought an MPA chassis and the shop where I bought it from swapped out the original MPA grip for the Penguin.. Haven't shot the rifle yet, but the grip sure is comfortable..

I have both a Penguin and a Tuxedo. I really like them, but would like them better if they were "over molded". I just don't care for the plastic feeling. I think this about all grips though. I definitely like the vertical grip with the thumb rest. It's worth the $50 just for those two features.

I have both a Penguin and a Tuxedo. I really like them, but would like them better if they were "over molded". I just don't care for the plastic feeling. I think this about all grips though. I definitely like the vertical grip with the thumb rest. It's worth the $50 just for those two features.
Do you like the Tuxedo or the Penguin better ?? Can you notice a difference between one having the cut out on the grip and the solid one ??

I hate to go digging up old threads, however I am interested in this grip as well for my Bergara BMP.

I am a bit worried that the chassis by design will take up some room around where the thumb rest protrudes from the grip either making it difficult of impossible to actually use.

Does anyone have experience with this combo?

Penguin on my RPR. Happy with it. Got mine when they called it the "APRG."

Has anyone installed one on a Bergara BMP yet? Would like to see how much thumb rest you have to use.

Or better yet, for those of you who have one in general, and a pair of calipers. What is the measurement from where the chassis meets the grip (Inside) to the outside of the thumb rest?
(Trying to get an idea of how wide the thumb rest itself actually is)

I bought one and didn't really like it compared to the MPA one. The ergonomics just felt a little off for me, i tried it on an MPA chassis, a RPR, and an AR15 and ended up selling it to a buddy.